PDA

View Full Version : Anyone receive their .Mac gift yet?


crossed-over
Nov 7, 2003, 01:44 PM
Has anyone received their .Mac renewal gift yet?

MacsRgr8
Nov 7, 2003, 01:53 PM
Yep!

My "EverQuest" CD arrived just a couple of days ago.
And that's in Holland!

:)

crossed-over
Nov 7, 2003, 02:51 PM
When was your renewal date? Er... how long did it take from the time you renewed? Just curious.

leet1
Nov 7, 2003, 02:53 PM
Originally posted by MacsRgr8
Yep!

My "EverQuest" CD arrived just a couple of days ago.
And that's in Holland!

:)


Everquest, lol I remember that game. Was so addicting when I was a kid, ended up selling my account for around $500 when I was 15.

Good investment :D

MacsRgr8
Nov 7, 2003, 03:12 PM
Originally posted by crossed-over
When was your renewal date? Er... how long did it take from the time you renewed? Just curious.

Renewal date: October 13th.
Got my CD November 5th.

Not bad IMHO.

BTW, leet1.. I got a 30 day free EverQuest online subscription too! Maybe worth 100 bucks?? If so, then this year's dot Mac subscription will be free! Ha ha.

kaltsasa
Nov 7, 2003, 03:26 PM
It's a dvd, so um, if you have a cd-drive, apple basicly gave you a worthless disk. Most machines have the combos now though anyway. I have a superdrive but with school i havnt the time to play evercrack. Come january i'll probebly get around to takeing all i can out of my free month on my month off.

leet1
Nov 7, 2003, 03:30 PM
Originally posted by MacsRgr8
Renewal date: October 13th.
Got my CD November 5th.

Not bad IMHO.

BTW, leet1.. I got a 30 day free EverQuest online subscription too! Maybe worth 100 bucks?? If so, then this year's dot Mac subscription will be free! Ha ha.

Nah, thats given to everyone hehe.

peterj1967
Nov 7, 2003, 05:35 PM
Yup and already spent it....