Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

bluedoggiant

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Jul 13, 2007
MD & ATL,GA
Well I have asked many questions about .Mac in the MAC OS X forum, but no one, out of the millions of questions, have answered a question about .Mac, no pays attention as if the question doesn't exist. So I just thought it was weird, and came up with the theory, shouldn't there be a .Mac forum? Arn?

bigandy

macrumors G3
Apr 30, 2004
Murka
It's a conspiracy against you, obviously.

...actually, I think a .mac forum could be a good idea, but it could be covered in a number of areas, from Web to Mac OS X. I'm not sure about how successful it would be, as I never see that much discussion about .mac, other than how crap it is*. :rolleyes:

not my opinion, as i've never used it.

bluedoggiant

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Jul 13, 2007
MD & ATL,GA
It's a conspiracy against you, obviously.

...actually, I think a .mac forum could be a good idea, but it could be covered in a number of areas, from Web to Mac OS X. I'm not sure about how successful it would be, as I never see that much discussion about .mac, other than how crap it is*. :rolleyes:

not my opinion, as i've never used it.

Well, its crap at first, and it fixes its self after time, at least with me.

mad jew

Moderator emeritus
Apr 3, 2004
Adelaide, Australia
That's why I thought a combination of the two may be able to justify its existence. I agree though, there doesn't seem to be all that much volume.

The problem with .Mac questions is they're just so difficult to find.

PMB

macrumors 65816
Nov 7, 2007
New York
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPod; U; CPU like Mac OS X; en) AppleWebKit/420.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.0 Mobile/4A93 Safari/419.3)

I will also point out, that an email to an apple rep, will give you all the answers you need

fishmama

macrumors newbie
May 20, 2008
Do you think that a .Mac forum would be good for much besides complaining? It's not like there's much that a user can do to fix "0% of .Mac users are currently able to send mail"...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.