PDA

View Full Version : help emac not connecting to the internet

MacHappytjg
May 5, 2008, 06:17 PM
so after coming home from school to see my finished downloads so now after putting it all on my external harddrive so now im trying to get on msn i look at my modom its fine go on firefox not connecting to google go reset modom and router nothing any one know whats going on

ewilson6
May 6, 2008, 08:40 PM

MacHappytjg
May 7, 2008, 04:13 PM
did you run network diagnostics before posting this?

yea i did where ever it shows if the ethernet cord is plugged in and it said it wasn't so i restarted and tried firefox and it worked weird :confused:

ryannel2003
May 7, 2008, 05:04 PM
Whenever I used to have my eMac plugged up to my modem, I had to unplug the power outlet cord and plug it back in. Once I did that, it worked great.

MacHappytjg
May 7, 2008, 06:42 PM
Whenever I used to have my eMac plugged up to my modem, I had to unplug the power outlet cord and plug it back in. Once I did that, it worked great.

yea but the modem was all good so was the router so there was no need to reset them but i did anyway iunno it was the wierdest thing ever

MacHappytjg
May 7, 2008, 06:52 PM

random pic lol had to point that out sry