PDA

View Full Version : Comedy Central 0.99 Episode Summer Sale

The Toon Master
Jul 7, 2008, 09:55 PM
http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewRoom?&fcId=284624768&id=37&pageType=playlists

Includes

Strangers with Candy Seasons 1-3
Crank Yankers Season 1-3
Drawn Together Seasons 1-2
Mind of Mencia Seasons 1-2
Reno 911! Seasons 1-2
South Park Seasons 1-2
The Sarah Silverman Program Season 1
Lil' Bush Season 1
The Upright Citizens Brigade Season 2
The Naked T-Bones and Trucker Show
American Body Shop
Dog Bites Man
Halfway Home
Freak Show
Stephen Colbert's Tek Jansen Adventures
Stella

U.S. iTunes Store only!!

upsguy27
Jul 7, 2008, 10:21 PM
When does it start?

al256
Jul 7, 2008, 11:00 PM
When does it start?

Now.

upsguy27
Jul 7, 2008, 11:20 PM
It looks like the Sarah Silverman Show Season 2 is still 1.99 each...

The Toon Master
Jul 8, 2008, 12:20 PM
It looks like the Sarah Silverman Show Season 2 is still 1.99 each...

Heh, that's weird because I remember it being listed initially

Are the prices working for anyone? I can't buy an ep of Sarah Silverman Season 1

upsguy27
Jul 8, 2008, 02:13 PM
I just bought an episode of Sarah Silverman Season 1 and it was fine. Apple just posted the ad for the sale on the iTunes home page and Sarah Silverman Season 2 is not advertised as .99.

The Toon Master
Jul 8, 2008, 06:30 PM
I just did too (Got the 4th ep, one of the funiest TV episodes i've ever seen)

I guess Season 2 will not be apart of the sale, so i'll take it off

upsguy27
Jul 8, 2008, 06:56 PM
I just did too (Got the 4th ep, one of the funiest TV episodes i've ever seen)

I guess Season 2 will not be apart of the sale, so i'll take it off

What a coincidence! I bought the 4th episode too!

wwooden
Jul 8, 2008, 09:30 PM
I liked the first season of The Sarah Silverman Show, I watched when it first showed. My girlfriend didn't think it was funny at all, but I like Sarah quirky humor. Thanks for pointing out the sale, I bought the whole first season ( a whopping 6 episodes!!).

Michael CM1
Jul 8, 2008, 10:18 PM
I'VE GOT MAIL! I'VE GOT MAIL! I'VE GOT MAIL! I'VE GOT MAIL! I'VE GOT MAIL! YAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!

I think I'll have to finally buy a couple of Crank Yankers episodes. I don't like every episode, but there are a couple of classics with Special Ed.

The Toon Master
Jul 9, 2008, 12:16 AM
I've already bought 3 Sarah Silverman Program Eps and a South Park Ep

If this sale goes well, don't be suprised if this sale is tested with MTV and/or VH1, and possibly Nickeloden, since they are all owned by the same company

Edit: Looking at the Top Sales and stuff, Sarah Silverman Season 1 is already at #12 for Top TV Seasons, South Park Season 1 at 20, Lil' Bush Season 1 at 24, South Park Season 2 at 28, Drawn Together Season 1 for 35, Stella at 60, Reno 911! Season 1 at 88, and Reno 911! Season 2 at 99. Over less than a day, 8 Seasons have already propelled themselves into the Top 100 TV Seasons. That's 1/3 of all the series on sale! I haven't even checked it just in the comedy section, but im sure there's even more seasons in there.

So odds of another sale are very likely

Kashchei
Jul 9, 2008, 12:21 AM
Thanks for the heads up about this sale. Am I the only fan of Freak Show? The first half of the finale was one of the most outrageous half hours of TV I've ever seen. It offended nearly everyone, yet in a very funny way.

alexlovesmacs
Jul 9, 2008, 02:51 AM
thanks for posting this im going to buy some episodes :)

chris1016
Jul 9, 2008, 03:49 PM
Am I the only fan of Strangers With Candy? Possibly one of the funniest shows I've ever seen. Amy Sedaris is great. Stephen Colbert's in it too. Too bad it was cancelled a while ago. :(

Kashchei
Jul 9, 2008, 04:51 PM
Am I the only fan of Strangers With Candy? Possibly one of the funniest shows I've ever seen. Amy Sedaris is great. Stephen Colbert's in it too. Too bad it was cancelled a while ago. :(

You're not the only fan of the series; I'm a fan as well. I must say that I was really disappointed in the movie, however. I don't know what happened there . . . .