PDA

View Full Version : Should I buy now




Naylor
Jul 10, 2008, 05:28 PM
Ive been looking at getting the 32gb ipod touch for in the gym an travelling.
Is there any idea of when it will be updated.
Will the update likely be just to a 64gb model.
Should I just buy it now.



nish123456
Jul 10, 2008, 05:33 PM
Did you never learn about question marks, Naylor?

Naylor
Jul 10, 2008, 05:40 PM
Sorry here's three to go with my questions.
?
?
?
:)

philo23
Jul 10, 2008, 05:44 PM
personally i'd say your safe buying one now, as i dont see a 64gb model coming any time soon, you might however might want to wait for the 2.0 firmware.

nish123456
Jul 10, 2008, 05:48 PM
There's a chance of a hardware upgrade in a few months, I believe.

Naylor
Jul 10, 2008, 05:53 PM
There's a chance of a hardware upgrade in a few months, I believe.

What type of hardware upgrade, a new design?

If it was just a memory upgrade I think i would buy it now, but if its a hardware upgrade I may wait.

nish123456
Jul 10, 2008, 05:56 PM
What type of hardware upgrade, a new design?

If it was just a memory upgrade I think i would buy it now, but if its a hardware upgrade I may wait.

Yeah sorry I meant a memory upgrade - I may be remembering this incorrectly, don't quote me on this information ;)

puma7
Jul 10, 2008, 07:30 PM
Well, the chances of a hardware upgrade are slim becausee the app store is currently designed for the current ipod touch so if a new one came out with different hardware, it may not work on it and they would not risk that.

GUILTIE
Jul 10, 2008, 08:53 PM
I doubt we'll see more memory until the prices come down! 64GB would cost a ton right now...