Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jordskee

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 29, 2008
So yeah post your questions like: What game is better? cro-mag rally or Crash Bandicoot Racing?

Ill go first,
Which game should i get Crash Bandicoot Racing or Cro-Mag Rally?

almostaskater62

macrumors regular
Nov 15, 2007
the weapons look more fun and interesting in crash, graphics too.
there's no objective to cro-mag. i mean it's fun, but it's just pick a vehicle and track and race, i like objectives and missions and whatnot.

pb30

macrumors newbie
Jul 2, 2007
Enigmo or Super Monkey Ball?

Enigmo is a great original puzzle game, works great on the iPhone. Monkey Ball is what you expect, the controls seem a bit too sensitive and take some getting used to

RiCEADDiCTBOY

macrumors 6502a
Dec 26, 2007
screw those games...square needs to release that game they released on the ipod classic onto the ipod touch instead! ...bah...

crash bandicoot is peanuts compared to mario kart. only reason why people are going nuts over these console sub par games is because they are the only decently looking games out. c+ games getting a quality game hooplah.

if this is what we have to expect - i say meh. don't get all excited and etc...heck...even spore version coming out is a dumbed down version...the nintendo ds version is going to be alot more elaborate. i want the iphone/ipod touch to get REAL games...not hand me downs and the games that are getting a second chance because they sucked on consoles (well monkey ball was alright).

kain125

macrumors member
Jul 11, 2008
Crash is out, but i would like to know if crash is betteer than moto racer. No one is talking about it

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.