Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

TwoBytes

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Jun 2, 2008
I have sycned 3 calendars between mobileme with outlook 2007

i cannot edit or do anying on me.com. I get this error:

"MobileMe Calendar could not start because it was unable to load any calendars from the server."

Is anyone else getting this sTILL!? :confused:

Macbyte

macrumors newbie
Jul 13, 2008
Calendar seems very buggy.

Success rate with Calendar syncing between Mac, iTouch & Mobileme is poor. Event dates & times either get mixed up or duplicated. I'm syncing only Contacts & Mail with Mobileme, & syncing iCal & iTouch directly via iTunes.

Hope they fix it soon. Being a calendar system, you have to be able to trust it 100%. It does look good though.

passant

macrumors newbie
Jul 13, 2008
New York, NY
Still having issue here too

Yeah the mobile me calendar is a mess, time zone change, never pushes (my iPhone is still blank in the calendar) and I cant add new items to the web based interface.
Ugh What a mess.
After Friday's fiasco, this doesnt surprise me.

Success rate with Calendar syncing between Mac, iTouch & Mobileme is poor. Event dates & times either get mixed up or duplicated. I'm syncing only Contacts & Mail with Mobileme, & syncing iCal & iTouch directly via iTunes.

Hope they fix it soon. Being a calendar system, you have to be able to trust it 100%. It does look good though.

porterjr

macrumors newbie
Jul 12, 2008
My Time Zones were messed up yesterday as well and a few things missing from my online Calendar. What I did was I first set my correct time zone in the online preferences on MobileMe. Then I went into MobileMe preferences and reset all my Calendar sync data. I set it to override everything online with what is on my iCal. After that everything was right, even new posts.

MobileMe Preferences ---> Sync ---> Advanced ---> Reset Sync Data

(Make sure you set the override the right way! ical overides MobileMe)

My"Push" is averaging about 15 min on Calendar items. I know it is not what I want or expected, but in reality, if I need it "right away", 1 sec to click the sync now button on my task bar is not that bad.

Also, setting sync to "Automatically" does not mean "immediately". Although I know that is what we wanted and I still hope to get.

Apple Ink

macrumors 68000
Mar 7, 2008
For all MMe Calendar TIMEZONE related problems, I solved it simply by going to pref in MMe web, advanced and change timezone manually! Worked for me!:D

zedsdead

macrumors 68040
Jun 20, 2007
My Time Zones were messed up yesterday as well and a few things missing from my online Calendar. What I did was I first set my correct time zone in the online preferences on MobileMe. Then I went into MobileMe preferences and reset all my Calendar sync data. I set it to override everything online with what is on my iCal. After that everything was right, even new posts.

MobileMe Preferences ---> Sync ---> Advanced ---> Reset Sync Data

(Make sure you set the override the right way! ical overides MobileMe)

My"Push" is averaging about 15 min on Calendar items. I know it is not what I want or expected, but in reality, if I need it "right away", 1 sec to click the sync now button on my task bar is not that bad.

Also, setting sync to "Automatically" does not mean "immediately". Although I know that is what we wanted and I still hope to get.

It won't be coming according to Apple. There is no "Push" from the Computer up to MobileMe.

http://support.apple.com/kb/TS1155

porterjr

macrumors newbie
Jul 12, 2008
I'm jet-lagging and was up at about 4:00 AM. I put an event on my Calendar in iCal and it made it's way to my iPhone in about 2 min. not "Push" but much faster. Maybe once things settle it won't take so long normally.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.