Any of you have calendar problems still?

Discussion in 'Apple Music, Apple Pay, iCloud, Apple Services' started by musio, Jul 13, 2008.

1. musio macrumors 68020

Jun 2, 2008
    I have sycned 3 calendars between mobileme with outlook 2007

i cannot edit or do anying on I get this error:

"MobileMe Calendar could not start because it was unable to load any calendars from the server."

Is anyone else getting this sTILL!? :confused:
  2. Macbyte macrumors newbie

Jul 13, 2008
    Calendar seems very buggy.

Success rate with Calendar syncing between Mac, iTouch & Mobileme is poor. Event dates & times either get mixed up or duplicated. I'm syncing only Contacts & Mail with Mobileme, & syncing iCal & iTouch directly via iTunes.

Hope they fix it soon. Being a calendar system, you have to be able to trust it 100%. It does look good though.
  3. passant macrumors newbie

Jul 13, 2008
    New York, NY
    Still having issue here too

Yeah the mobile me calendar is a mess, time zone change, never pushes (my iPhone is still blank in the calendar) and I cant add new items to the web based interface.
    Ugh What a mess.
    After Friday's fiasco, this doesnt surprise me.

4. porterjr macrumors newbie

Jul 12, 2008
    My Time Zones were messed up yesterday as well and a few things missing from my online Calendar. What I did was I first set my correct time zone in the online preferences on MobileMe. Then I went into MobileMe preferences and reset all my Calendar sync data. I set it to override everything online with what is on my iCal. After that everything was right, even new posts.

MobileMe Preferences ---> Sync ---> Advanced ---> Reset Sync Data

(Make sure you set the override the right way! ical overides MobileMe)

My"Push" is averaging about 15 min on Calendar items. I know it is not what I want or expected, but in reality, if I need it "right away", 1 sec to click the sync now button on my task bar is not that bad.

Also, setting sync to "Automatically" does not mean "immediately". Although I know that is what we wanted and I still hope to get.
  5. Apple Ink macrumors 68000

Apple Ink

Mar 7, 2008
    For all MMe Calendar TIMEZONE related problems, I solved it simply by going to pref in MMe web, advanced and change timezone manually! Worked for me!:D
  6. zedsdead macrumors 68040

Jun 20, 2007

It won't be coming according to Apple. There is no "Push" from the Computer up to MobileMe.
  7. porterjr macrumors newbie

Jul 12, 2008
    I'm jet-lagging and was up at about 4:00 AM. I put an event on my Calendar in iCal and it made it's way to my iPhone in about 2 min. not "Push" but much faster. Maybe once things settle it won't take so long normally.
  8. southerndoc macrumors 6502a

May 15, 2006
    I think I can tolerate a 15 minute delay. I'm just glad it can update it wirelessly. If I have something that needs to be done within 15 minutes, I don't want a secretary posting it on a calendar as much as I want a phone call telling me I need to be somewhere.