PDA

View Full Version : Getting Error Message on Calander MMe Webview?

Stangs55
Jul 13, 2008, 10:41 AM
Everytime I open MMe on the web, I get this:

" Calendar Error
MobileMe Calendar could not start because it was unable to load any calendars from the server. Try reloading Calendar. If this problem persists, contact MobileMe Support. "

With the option to go to MMe support or try again...both do nothing. Is this just a growing pain? Or is something setup wrong.

FWIW, I can click to go to MMe support and the pop-up window closes and I can see my calander events that synced.

Stangs55
Jul 13, 2008, 02:16 PM
Well I've created a whole new mobile me account and I'm still getting the same error after syncing...

Anyone?

ijohnw
Jul 13, 2008, 02:18 PM
I am getting this exact same error message when I try to open the calendar...and then i created a new one and get another error message when trying to put an event in the calendar....

is calendar really messed up?

Moose408
Jul 13, 2008, 05:11 PM
I keep getting the same error message. I just assumed that MM servers were down because of all the traffic this weekend. But after reading these I realized I've only ever tried the calendar. I need to go try contacts and see if that works for me.

Stangs55
Jul 13, 2008, 05:25 PM
I found a huge thread on the official Apple forums...this appears to be a widespread issue (one of many) with no answers.

http://discussions.apple.com/thread.jspa?threadID=1594937&tstart=0

musio
Jul 13, 2008, 05:32 PM
fixed now for me! UK user 11.30pm 13/07/08

cocky jeremy
Jul 13, 2008, 05:49 PM
I was having problems with the calendar, but it all seems fine now. I do have a question though...

Can you get the "birthday" categorie to sync/push to the iphone? All i can get to show up is work/home even though i have it showing birthdays on the web app calendar.

musio
Jul 13, 2008, 05:52 PM
Can you get the "birthday" categorie to sync/push to the iphone? All i can get to show up is work/home even though i have it showing birthdays on the web app calendar.

now that IS a good question... no luck here. Maybe it's a MM only thing? I hope not as it's so useful