1. Welcome to the new MacRumors forums. See our announcement and read our FAQ

Getting Error Message on Calander MMe Webview?

Discussion in 'iCloud and Apple Services' started by Stangs55, Jul 13, 2008.

1. macrumors 6502a

Stangs55

Everytime I open MMe on the web, I get this:

" Calendar Error
    MobileMe Calendar could not start because it was unable to load any calendars from the server. Try reloading Calendar. If this problem persists, contact MobileMe Support. "

With the option to go to MMe support or try again...both do nothing. Is this just a growing pain? Or is something setup wrong.

FWIW, I can click to go to MMe support and the pop-up window closes and I can see my calander events that synced.

2. macrumors 6502a

Stangs55

Well I've created a whole new mobile me account and I'm still getting the same error after syncing...

Anyone?

3. macrumors regular

ijohnw

I am getting this exact same error message when I try to open the calendar...and then i created a new one and get another error message when trying to put an event in the calendar....

is calendar really messed up?

4. macrumors newbie

I keep getting the same error message. I just assumed that MM servers were down because of all the traffic this weekend. But after reading these I realized I've only ever tried the calendar. I need to go try contacts and see if that works for me.

5. macrumors 6502a

Stangs55

6. macrumors 68000

musio

fixed now for me! UK user 11.30pm 13/07/08

7. macrumors 68040

cocky jeremy

I was having problems with the calendar, but it all seems fine now. I do have a question though...

Can you get the "birthday" categorie to sync/push to the iphone? All i can get to show up is work/home even though i have it showing birthdays on the web app calendar.

8. macrumors 68000

musio

now that IS a good question... no luck here. Maybe it's a MM only thing? I hope not as it's so useful