Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

macfearless

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jan 15, 2008
Hey does anyone know what the deal is with this? Also, I'm attaching it, it's not spam!

Attachments

• Picture 3.png
    Picture 3.png
    106.9 KB · Views: 268

Muncher

macrumors 65816
Apr 19, 2007
California
A black air sounds pretty cool, actually. I don't see why all the macs have to be limited to either colored plastic or plain aluminum. We should have black airs and mac book pros, too. (Or, if not black, a darker gray, like a shadow color or something).

Consultant

macrumors G5
Jun 27, 2007
Scam.

Anyone can claim something similar to this:
Enter your email to get a free unicorn. Conditions apply*

* Chance of you getting a free unicorn without paying anything = 0E-1000
Chance of you getting spam = 100%

Jaffa Cake

macrumors Core
Aug 1, 2004
The City of Culture, Englandshire
A black air sounds pretty cool, actually. I don't see why all the macs have to be limited to either colored plastic or plain aluminum. We should have black airs and mac book pros, too. (Or, if not black, a darker gray, like a shadow color or something).
A single colour (or at least a limited range like the MacBook) is cheaper to produce I would have thought, and avoids stocking issues. I suspect Apple has learned from the G3 iMac, which often sold out in the more popular colours while the unpopular hues gathered dust on the shelves.

At least there are third-party solutions, so folk have the option of taking this route at least.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.