PDA

View Full Version : Certificates Revoked?

Garrett
Aug 3, 2008, 03:34 AM
I have been trying to load my program onto my iPhone for the longest time, today I stumbled across this (http://forums.macrumors.com/showpost.php?p=5963045&postcount=17) post.

So I decided to delete everything from my Keychain (WWDC Cert, My Cert), remove my provision profiles, and certificates to start over.

After all of that is done I created a new Certificate (which it allowed me to do without a provision profile set).

So I go to my Provisional Tab and add a new one and the Certificates area only has "Please create a Development Certificate". I try, and it says I already have one. I try to delete it, and I can't. I try to download my certificate, and I can't.

I started getting frustrated and I went ahead and checked out my team for some reason and now it says "Certificates - Revoked".

Is it because I did so many changes so fast? I don't understand what I did wrong! :mad:

CarlosH
Aug 3, 2008, 12:13 PM
I have been trying to load my program onto my iPhone for the longest time, today I stumbled across this (http://forums.macrumors.com/showpost.php?p=5963045&postcount=17) post.

So I decided to delete everything from my Keychain (WWDC Cert, My Cert), remove my provision profiles, and certificates to start over.

After all of that is done I created a new Certificate (which it allowed me to do without a provision profile set).

So I go to my Provisional Tab and add a new one and the Certificates area only has "Please create a Development Certificate". I try, and it says I already have one. I try to delete it, and I can't. I try to download my certificate, and I can't.

I started getting frustrated and I went ahead and checked out my team for some reason and now it says "Certificates - Revoked".

Is it because I did so many changes so fast? I don't understand what I did wrong! :mad:

It happened to me. Twice. I think it is a problem with their application. I just sent them an email, an hour later, I could download my certificates again. But since I thought the certificate had something wrong, I revoked it, and created a new one. And got the same error again. So I sent them a second email, and some time later, it got resolved. So now everything is working fine for me.

Garrett
Aug 3, 2008, 12:34 PM
It happened to me. Twice. I think it is a problem with their application. I just sent them an email, an hour later, I could download my certificates again. But since I thought the certificate had something wrong, I revoked it, and created a new one. And got the same error again. So I sent them a second email, and some time later, it got resolved. So now everything is working fine for me.

Just happened to me again too, wth.

harley3k
Aug 16, 2008, 07:38 PM
Just happened to me again too, wth.

I just did this same thing...grrrrr...

I couldn't get my Provisioning Profile to show up in XCode, even though it was on my phone and showed up in Organizer; so I attempted to delete everything and start again. Big Mistake.

Now my developer cert is in the list, but if I click Download it says "Failed to Download"; if I click Revoke it says "Failed to Revoke"...so there are no other options, so I am fubar.

Also I now have 2 AppIDs, neither of which I can remove.
I can't do anything to the Provisioning Profile (the MODIFY button does nothing), I assume this is because my cert is in limbo.

Also I can't remove Devices?! The REMOVE link does nothing.

What a complete f'up I am at this so far.
I should give up now and go write Blackberry apps or something.

harley3k
Aug 16, 2008, 10:18 PM
I sent an e-mail into support both to idp-dts@apple.com and devprograms@apple.com.

idp replied back that I should clear my cookies. Obviously that wasn't it.
I guess that's the level of support I get on a Saturday night for my $99 fee :( :confused:

Cromulent
Aug 16, 2008, 10:19 PM
I guess that's the level of support I get on a Saturday night for my $99 fee :( :confused:

I'm surprised and quite impressed that you got any response at all on a Saturday night for $99.

harley3k
Aug 17, 2008, 03:11 PM
I'm surprised and quite impressed that you got any response at all on a Saturday night for $99.

Someone cleaned it up, because its working today. No reply as to what was done however. Maybe it's just a timeout thing after so many failed attempts.

harley3k
Aug 17, 2008, 04:07 PM
Jesus Fracking Christ I just did it again...

When will they fix this part of the portal?
:mad: