PDA

View Full Version : Can I change my developer name after I join as an individual?

JamesFoote
Aug 21, 2008, 08:55 PM
I joined the developer program and now the 99 dollars is in my shopping cart. Its along story but my credit card name is "Monique Foote" and I would very much like to change it.

Thanks in advance!

keehun
Aug 21, 2008, 09:24 PM
Contact Apple. They are the ones that can actually solve anything.

JamesFoote
Aug 21, 2008, 09:27 PM
haha thanks

skoops
Aug 28, 2008, 11:42 AM
I joined the developer program and now the 99 dollars is in my shopping cart. Its along story but my credit card name is "Monique Foote" and I would very much like to change it.

Thanks in advance!

I uploaded my first App into the AppStore yesterday. Before the upload iTunesconnect asked me if I'd like to use my real name or some kind of trademark / cool-hip-name... so yes, you can change your name (I just don't know how often)

CarlosH
Aug 28, 2008, 10:37 PM
I uploaded my first App into the AppStore yesterday. Before the upload iTunesconnect asked me if I'd like to use my real name or some kind of trademark / cool-hip-name... so yes, you can change your name (I just don't know how often)

I think only when loading your first app. I wanted to change it later but I cant. I have sent an email to Apple, but no response yet.