PDA

View Full Version : Application submission and 57x57px image

RossOliver
Aug 28, 2008, 08:45 AM
Hey,

When you upload an application bundle for review, do you include the 57x57px image in the root of the zip file, or does it automatically get it from the .app bundle?

Cheers,

-Ross

Jeremy1026
Aug 28, 2008, 09:45 AM
Hey,

When you upload an application bundle for review, do you include the 57x57px image in the root of the zip file, or does it automatically get it from the .app bundle?

Cheers,

-Ross

It pulls it from the .app bundle.

RossOliver
Aug 28, 2008, 09:49 AM
It pulls it from the .app bundle.

Thought as much, but I wondered if that was why my app was rejected as 'corrupt'...

Cheers

Jeremy1026
Aug 28, 2008, 09:53 AM
Thought as much, but I wondered if that was why my app was rejected as 'corrupt'...

Cheers

I had an app rejected as corrupt, I just rebuilt and resubmitted it, it then went through fine.

RossOliver
Aug 28, 2008, 10:12 AM
I had an app rejected as corrupt, I just rebuilt and resubmitted it, it then went through fine.

I'm having issues re-submitting mine :( the link to re-upload that appears next to 'waiting for upload' disappeared for some reason and it wont go through with the application loader so now it's just stuck on 'waiting for upload'...

Out of interest, how long did your review take after re-submission? I'll not be happy if they shunt me to the back fo the queue again :rolleyes:

-Ross

Jeremy1026
Aug 28, 2008, 10:18 AM
I'm having issues re-submitting mine :( the link to re-upload that appears next to 'waiting for upload' disappeared for some reason and it wont go through with the application loader so now it's just stuck on 'waiting for upload'...

Out of interest, how long did your review take after re-submission? I'll not be happy if they shunt me to the back fo the queue again :rolleyes:

-Ross

Took about 3 days to get the re-sub into the store. So it seems like you get thrown into the middle of the queue. As for you app loader problem, I do all my uploading direct through ITC.

RossOliver
Aug 28, 2008, 10:32 AM
Took about 3 days to get the re-sub into the store. So it seems like you get thrown into the middle of the queue. As for you app loader problem, I do all my uploading direct through ITC.

When you re-uploaded your app did you use a link next to the 'In Review' message (or it may have been something else at the time) or is there another place on ITC to upload that I'm missing?

-Ross

Jeremy1026
Aug 28, 2008, 10:41 AM
When you re-uploaded your app did you use a link next to the 'In Review' message (or it may have been something else at the time) or is there another place on ITC to upload that I'm missing?

-Ross

I reuploaded by clicking the button next to where it said 'Rejected' I believe the button said 'Replace Binary'

RossOliver
Aug 28, 2008, 10:43 AM
I reuploaded by clicking the button next to where it said 'Rejected' I believe the button said 'Replace Binary'

Ah, yea that's what I had but it seems to disappear when you click it so I can't get back there now... very frustrating!

-Ross