Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

macfan881

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Feb 22, 2006
thought todays event was good

NBC back on itunes Great news i can now have the office back this season after missing out on season 4 this will be great and heroes too

Ipods are cool but i feel apple needs to make some sort of tougher laws against leaking this kind of info

itunes 8 Genius i think this seams like a cool feature i know i will probally use this alot

JG271

macrumors 6502a
Dec 17, 2007
UK
Yeah, i was pleased with it too. Better products for a lower price, how can that be bad?

Sometimes i think people want these events to entertain or surprise them, rather than being about new products.

Schtumple

macrumors 601
Jun 13, 2007
benkadams.com
I thought it was pretty standard, I'm really surprised Apple said it was going to be a big deal... I didn't see anything there that was particularly new or exciting, just iPods, lots and lots of iPods...

macfan881

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Feb 22, 2006
well i wonder if having the stuff leaked hurt apple as i posted before i think apple should a. fine companys for showing off or leaking images or b. wait tilll after a keynote or announcement to give 3rd party the go ahead to make acsseories.

LouTreize

macrumors regular
May 19, 2007
I thought it was good enough. They introduced a newly designed and featured filled iPod Nano, their best selling iPod to date. Although I'm a little disappointed over iTunes 8, I mean "Genius" shouldn't of been the only major feature in it. And don't tell me "HD television shows" or NBC, that's not part of iTunes the software that i came to know since 2001.

Anyway, good stuff!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.