Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

dborja

macrumors 6502a
Sep 13, 2007
Northern California
I've been happy with my iPhone for video and music playback but these Nanos are so tempting and cool! I may ask my wife for the black Nano for my birthday... ;)

robollama

macrumors newbie
Feb 27, 2007
Ordered a 8GB Black Nano yesterday night. How do you see when you will be getting it?

edit: Looks like it ships out in under 24 hours? IDK

Ships: within 24 hours
Delivers: Sep 10 - Sep 15

jesusplay

macrumors 6502a
Sep 6, 2007
SOUTH
IPOD (4TH GEN)16GB BLACK-USA

MB918LL/A

$199.00

$199.00

Ships:

2 - 4 Business days

Delivers:

Sep 12 - Sep 16

i also picked overnight shipping so im expecting some time on the 12th...

order yesterday

Bombajio

macrumors newbie
Apr 7, 2008
Estonia
Gonna buy one the moment they hit the stores here (That's gonna be 2-3 weeks, maybe a month...).

Already sold my Gen2 Nano as well.

Oh, I am exited!

Rooskibar03

macrumors 65816
Feb 5, 2007
State of Denial
Went to Apple store today around 1, no new iPods on display. No Nano, Touch or Classic.

Find a friendly Apple Rep and ask him if they are in stock. First response was not yet. We chatted for a moment, and then he asked if I was looking to see one or buy one. When I told him I wanted to purchase one he said "let me look in back and see if anything was dropped off"

Sure enough he comes out and says, " We have some, but only 8g models" I said then lets roll.

Walked out with a Silver 8g on the spot.

photo-1.jpg

outside.jpg

lesbarn

macrumors member
Oct 24, 2005
Kansas
Received my Green 8GB Nano Today

I ordered my Nano from the Apple Store around 4:15pm CST yesterday and received it today via Fedex Express. ($16 for overnight shipping not bad for today's shipping prices) I was very surprised that it shipped since I had order so late. I haven't had much time to play with all the features, but it seems to work well.

Les

jesusplay

macrumors 6502a
Sep 6, 2007
SOUTH
I ordered my Nano from the Apple Store around 4:15pm CST yesterday and received it today via Fedex Express. ($16 for overnight shipping not bad for today's shipping prices) I was very surprised that it shipped since I had order so late. I haven't had much time to play with all the features, but it seems to work well.

Les

8GB, right?

Aranince

macrumors 65816
Apr 18, 2007
California
To those who have the new one and the previouse...I've herd reports of the new ones being snappier, the click week being less sticky, can you tell any difference from previouse iPods? I currently have the 2g nano, and would like to know if there is a difference.

To those who have the new one and the previouse...I've herd reports of the new ones being snappier, the click week being less sticky, can you tell any difference from previouse iPods? I currently have the 2g nano, and would like to know if there is a difference.

My 2g Nano (square widescreen)'s clickwheel is awesome, I've had it for a year it's still snappy, and over time the stickiness of the clickwheel has gone, now its smooth and very easy to scroll around. Im pretty sure they made it the same. Coverflow might be better on it, but i think the nano 2G is due for an update soon.

Chundles

macrumors G5
Jul 4, 2005
Black 8GB. Awesome.

Now up to ten:

iPod shuffle 1G 512MB
iPod shuffle 2G 1GB Red
iPod nano 1G 1GB Black
iPod nano 3G 8GB Blue
iPod nano 4G 8GB Black
iPod mini 1G 4GB Pink
iPod mini 2G 4GB Blue
iPod 3G 15GB
iPod 5.5G 30GB Black
iPod touch 1G 8GB

Welcome to the family little fella... :D

Joe23

macrumors 6502
Sep 14, 2007
Ordered the 8GB in black earlier today. It's currently "Prepared for shipment" and expected to dispatch in 24 hours... We shall see!

(UK store)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.