Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Mr. Giver '94

macrumors 68000
Jun 2, 2008
London
Now I'm wondering if all the owners of purple ones will wonder if their friends think they're gay... or if maybe we should think the owners of BLUE nanos are ... but they are trying to hide the fact they wanted to buy a purple one.

Perhaps it's the whole rainbow flag of colours to choose from (Zune owners probably think all nano owners are gay!)

Where's our "join the gay armada" forum dude to clear this up for everyone? LOL

HAHA!!! We'd be in real trouble if Apple had released 1 RAINBOW colored Nano.

Friends after you show them your new RAINBOW device... "Uhh, okay. I always knew you were kind of fruity." :D:D

Chundles

macrumors G5
Jul 4, 2005
I don't think that's normal, it took less than 20 mins for over 9gb to load onto my new nano.

It's normal if you've only got USB 1.1 ports.

The transfer speed of the iPod nano 4G is vastly improved over earlier models. It's easily twice as fast as my 1G iPod touch and very close to that of my 5.5G iPod.

angrywaiter

macrumors member
Sep 28, 2007
It's normal if you've only got USB 1.1 ports.

The transfer speed of the iPod nano 4G is vastly improved over earlier models. It's easily twice as fast as my 1G iPod touch and very close to that of my 5.5G iPod.

**Runs off to check his 6 month old Laptop's USB drivers which may be playing silly buggers**

dschima

macrumors newbie
Sep 11, 2008
Black!!!

I just bought a black 16gb today and i'm glad i did! I wanted to wait for the yellow and green 16 gb to come in but i couldn't wait any longer. i especially like how it's not actually black but dark gray. i'm syncing it right now.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.