Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

bchamorro

macrumors regular
Original poster
Dec 31, 2007
Which are they?
Which ones have a Sleeve ready for the new aluminum line?

Kane.Elson

macrumors regular
Jul 27, 2006
Wirelessly posted (Windows Mobile 6 POS: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 6.12) Dopod838Pro)

Booq are the best IMHO. Their line designed for the new mb/mbp will be available on the 25th of november. Look at the Taipan for neoprene or the Vyper for ballistic nylon.

There are a few "cheapo" brands who have wacked together versions for the new models already but I have looked at a few and I would definitly wait for the Booqs.

The Samurai

macrumors 68020
Dec 29, 2007
Glasgow
I actually think this one is better - 'Larobe'. Its got overall BETTER reviews than the Incase sleeve and its actually shipping in 24 hours unlike the Incase where it says 1-2 weeks :D

I've ordered an Applesac though :D

Andrew K.

macrumors 65816
Jul 9, 2008
applesac :D

IMG_0031.jpg

zotes24

macrumors regular
Sep 9, 2008
i thought i hated apple sac but after looking at the black one its really grown on my, but my only concern is does it really protect it from anything besides scratches or is that what all sleeves basically are for. to protect from scratches. i am thinking of getting an apple sac and a notebook backpack as well. :apple:

bengal85

macrumors regular
Oct 22, 2008
USA
incase or applesac

Or you could go with just a generic case it doesnt have to be brand name you could save a little money this way

roland.g

macrumors 604
Apr 11, 2005
I know some people like them, but no way on those Apple Sacs. I like the Foof stuff much better, but me, I would go for a Mobile Edge sleeve personally.

Luke1robb

macrumors 6502a
May 3, 2008
Cambridge, MA/Smithfield, RI
i thought i hated apple sac but after looking at the black one its really grown on my, but my only concern is does it really protect it from anything besides scratches or is that what all sleeves basically are for. to protect from scratches. i am thinking of getting an apple sac and a notebook backpack as well. :apple:

What are you thinking about for a backpack? I was looking at the Patagonia Crosstown and also the Patagonia Lightwire 25.

sangosimo

Sep 11, 2008
I love the apple sac. I would be a bigger fan of the ncase sleeves if they made a zipper less variety for the macbook.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.