PDA

View Full Version : Lost my original headsets. 30 dollars for new ones? :O

Vandam500
Nov 11, 2008, 02:28 PM
They have been out of sight for around 5 days. I look a little bit everyday but I have to realize the truth and that is that I lost them:(:( So basically, I went to the Apple Store online and saw them for $30 dollars. I find that way to expensive! So any other place I can get headphones similar to those for cheaper?

tonyl
Nov 11, 2008, 04:21 PM
They have been out of sight for around 5 days. I look a little bit everyday but I have to realize the truth and that is that I lost them:(:( So basically, I went to the Apple Store online and saw them for $30 dollars. I find that way to expensive! So any other place I can get headphones similar to those for cheaper?

What's special for the original headset? I think any headset will do.

pez13
Nov 11, 2008, 08:28 PM
personally I hate the OG headset they sound like *****...... I plugged in my friends Blackberry head set and they sounded amazing, so much fuller sound!!!

heres a pic of them

http://www.blackberrysource.com/store/images/products/ACC-HFASH-BlackBerry_Curve_35mm_Stereo_Headset.gif

I honestly can't even imagine how I used the junky OG set for so long.

I found my pair for like 8 bucks on ebay :eek: thats a steal

DigMe
Nov 11, 2008, 09:21 PM
it's almost as big a ripoff as $30 for the AC to USB iPhone charger. Seriously, Apple...what are you doing?

Daremo
Nov 12, 2008, 12:49 PM
PM sent to the OP. :)

bigmouth
Nov 12, 2008, 12:52 PM
personally I hate the OG headset they sound like *****...... I plugged in my friends Blackberry head set and they sounded amazing, so much fuller sound!!!

heres a pic of them

http://www.blackberrysource.com/store/images/products/ACC-HFASH-BlackBerry_Curve_35mm_Stereo_Headset.gif

I honestly can't even imagine how I used the junky OG set for so long.

I found my pair for like 8 bucks on ebay :eek: thats a steal
Whoah...this might be just what I need. To clarify, are these NOT in-ear (i.e., noise isolating)? Also, can you answer the phone with the microphone? Thanks.

eplchamps0304
Nov 12, 2008, 12:55 PM

You can get similar headsets on ebay for cheap. The look like the ones that apple make, but sound a bit better.

pez13
Nov 12, 2008, 10:19 PM
Whoah...this might be just what I need. To clarify, are these NOT in-ear (i.e., noise isolating)? Also, can you answer the phone with the microphone? Thanks.

no they aren't noise isolating but the volume is much louder than the OG Iphone head set, and the sounds are soooooooo much clearer. I like the noise isolating ones too but these do pretty well only thing is that they could be a little more comfortable I love the comfort of the in ear styles. and yes it is a mic/button works and so does the pause and ff and rew features not so bad for 8 bux I think 11 shipped

bigmouth
Nov 13, 2008, 09:52 AM
no they aren't noise isolating but the volume is much louder than the OG Iphone head set, and the sounds are soooooooo much clearer. I like the noise isolating ones too but these do pretty well only thing is that they could be a little more comfortable I love the comfort of the in ear styles. and yes it is a mic/button works and so does the pause and ff and rew features not so bad for 8 bux I think 11 shipped
Actually, I can't wear noise-isolating headphones (they give me ear infections) so you just made my day. Many thanks!