Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Derrick Velasco

macrumors regular
Original poster
Aug 17, 2008
Thanks! I want to see your beautiful MacBook Air's! I'm sure everyone else does too!
And put your favorite background too! (If desired)

Cynicalone

macrumors 68040
Jul 9, 2008
Okie land
Here is a rather low quality iPhone pic I took a couple of weeks ago of both of my Airs side by side. This is right after I unboxed the Late 08 model. I need to take a better pic this one is admittedly not very good.

Attachments

• IMG_0984.JPG
    IMG_0984.JPG
    386.1 KB · Views: 103

McGilli

macrumors 6502
Nov 11, 2008
Here is a rather low quality iPhone pic I took a couple of weeks ago of both of my Airs side by side. This is right after I unboxed the Late 08 model. I need to take a better pic this one is admittedly not very good.

why does the one on the right look bigger than the other one? Or am I just not seeing right? weird....

MINE!

DSC055031.jpg

Derrick Velasco

macrumors regular
Original poster
Aug 17, 2008
Useful links, however the Air isn't a unibody enclosure Mac is it?
And I requested specifically air.
Thanks anyways!

GREAT PICS!!!
:D

HLdan

macrumors 603
Aug 22, 2007
Useful links, however the Air isn't a unibody enclosure Mac is it?
And I requested specifically air.
Thanks anyways!

GREAT PICS!!!
:D

The Air is theee original Unibody enclosure. Apple just never advertised it until they released the new Macbook and the Macbook Pro.
I always wondered why the Air had such a strong build and it was much stronger than the previous MBP. If you look on Apple's webpage the Unibody enclosure is described as a feature on the Air.

Cynicalone

macrumors 68040
Jul 9, 2008
Okie land
why does the one on the right look bigger than the other one? Or am I just not seeing right? weird....

That would be the iPhone camera that makes for some weird pics. They are both the same size. Late 08 on the left, Early 08 on the right.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.