Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

velvetelvis

macrumors 6502
Oct 26, 2007
free is the best price of all. hopefully apple will allow some integration with some of its own apps. safari, mail, you get it.

LostLogik

macrumors 6502a
Jul 9, 2008
OK, may be having a dim moment here but I don't actually get the advantage here. Yes Magic Pad offers copy paste but only within Magic Pad. It's not like you can copy into MP or out of MP so all you're doing is copying from one note to another. Where's the benefit in that?

TheZimm

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jul 12, 2008
free is the greatest price =]. And I believe you can export to mail, but can't use it in mail. Hopefully apple stops being so up tight. And the point is that you can now create things such as short papers or essays in it. I will use it for creating posts on my site[please check it out =]]. It's much easier with copy, paste and rich text.

Zym

kas23

macrumors 603
Oct 28, 2007
OK, may be having a dim moment here but I don't actually get the advantage here. Yes Magic Pad offers copy paste but only within Magic Pad. It's not like you can copy into MP or out of MP so all you're doing is copying from one note to another. Where's the benefit in that?

I snagged this for free too. Can't go wrong. I think all this app amounts to is a developer displaying their cut n' paste solution, hoping that this idea will be picked up by Apple if it becomes popular enough.

TheZimm

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jul 12, 2008
I snagged this for free too. Can't go wrong. I think all this app amounts to is a developer displaying their cut n' paste solution, hoping that this idea will be picked up by Apple if it becomes popular enough.

If they incorporate pastebud then itd be better, IMO

Zym

kas23

macrumors 603
Oct 28, 2007
If they incorporate pastebud then itd be better, IMO

Zym

They could easily put a browser within this app. I have other apps that have their own browser (but, it does seem redundant. But, when Apple wants to be restrictive, this is what you have to do).

TheZimm

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jul 12, 2008
They could easily put a browser within this app. I have other apps that have their own browser (but, it does seem redundant. But, when Apple wants to be restrictive, this is what you have to do).

They need to put that and landscape in it, and I'll be real happy =]

Zym

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.