PDA

View Full Version : Inflatable Sex Mattress At School

themoonisdown09
Dec 17, 2008, 03:22 PM
AUGUSTA, Ga. (AP) - Several Richmond County educators are being reprimanded after officials uncovered a sex scandal involving teachers, coaches and the principal of an Augusta middle school.

Superintendent Dana Bedden says seven Spirit Creek Middle School faculty members have been implicated in a series of incidents which included daytime sexual encounters on an inflatable mattress in the school's public safety office.

No students were involved in any of the encounters, which came to light after a former teacher sent an e-mail about the allegations to school system leaders.

Denise Ogden resigned in November after her involvement in a love triangle that also cost former Principal Sharon McAlevy and former school board public safety officer Ronnie Collins their jobs.

Article link (http://www.fox24.com/article.asp?pkid=14651)

I hope the inflatable mattress was there only for the sex-ed. class.

Drumjim85
Dec 17, 2008, 03:25 PM
at least no kids were involved...

leekohler
Dec 17, 2008, 03:39 PM
Hmm...this doesn't really bother me so much. No kids were involved.

Dany M
Dec 17, 2008, 03:40 PM
Just imagine going to that school, you can never look at the teachers the same again......:p

themoonisdown09
Dec 17, 2008, 03:43 PM
Just imagine going to that school, you can never look at the teachers the same again......:p

You never know if your teacher just came back from the inflatable mattress or the gym.

TuffLuffJimmy
Dec 17, 2008, 03:45 PM
Why can't my school be like this? These scandals are priceless.

Then again... maybe my school is like this!

mactastic
Dec 17, 2008, 03:59 PM
Seven people? An odd number spells trouble...

Killyp
Dec 17, 2008, 04:06 PM
Seven people? An odd number spells trouble...

One to take pictures.

mkrishnan
Dec 17, 2008, 04:09 PM
Hmm...this doesn't really bother me so much. No kids were involved.

Yeah, it's just a little humping around. Give the teachers some remedial sex-ed to make sure they know how to have safer sex and send them on their way. :o Call it flex time. :eek:

rdowns
Dec 17, 2008, 04:19 PM
Consenting adults, no kids involved. Who cares?

Now here's a juicy school scandal. PTA official and 13 year old caught in back seat of car, both naked from waist down.

Attorney: PTA mom allegedly found half-naked with boy 'well-respected' (http://www.newsday.com/news/local/nassau/ny-lipta1217,0,5492366.story)

The 13-year-old boy who Nassau police said was in the backseat of a sport utility vehicle with a 44-year-old mom attends the same middle school in Baldwin where she serves as a PTA vice president, school district officials said in a statement Tuesday.

The woman, Joan Tuckruskye, of Baldwin, is a vice president of the Baldwin Middle School Parent-Teacher Association.

Nassau police said Tuesday they are continuing to investigate whether Tuckruskye and the boy had sex, with the possibility of upgrading the misdemeanor charge of endangering the welfare of a child.

Citing the police investigation, school officials would not provide additional details Tuesday other than to confirm in the statement that the boy attends Baldwin Middle School.

leekohler
Dec 17, 2008, 04:22 PM

Now here's a juicy school scandal. PTA official and 13 year old caught in back seat of car, both naked from waist down.

Attorney: PTA mom allegedly found half-naked with boy 'well-respected' (http://www.newsday.com/news/local/nassau/ny-lipta1217,0,5492366.story)

Umm...ew. :p

mperkins37
Dec 17, 2008, 04:38 PM
How many times does 13 go into 44 class?.......:eek:

Consultant
Dec 17, 2008, 04:45 PM
I am surprised they can keep it a secret for so long with so many people...

I think MR is encouraging us to try it out with the g00gle ad:

mkrishnan
Dec 17, 2008, 04:47 PM

Is this one of those division problems where the 13 leaves a remainder? :o

william sire
Dec 17, 2008, 05:22 PM

Did you see the woman, uggh. There must be cute girls in school for him. the video was funny too. The husband with an attack dog that wouldn't attack. LOL.

This story deserves a thread all it's own.

brad.c
Dec 17, 2008, 05:25 PM
As a parent of two, I'm more concerned that there ARE inflatable sex mattresses readily available. How can I make sure that I don't inadvertently buy one for innocent purposes , like for Lucy to take to a sleepover. What would the host parents think if THEY saw it was a sex mattress?

It's because of teachers like these, bringing their immoral devices into a place of safety, that is causing the destruction of family values!

I'm kidding of course :)

iJohnHenry
Dec 17, 2008, 05:29 PM
I hope the inflatable mattress was there only for the sex-ed. class.

I just hope it was washable. :eek:

at least no kids were involved...

Agreed. If they did this off of school property, no problem.

Or even on their lunch hour. ;)

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g158/MouseMeat/Smilies/MMafter03.gif

Dagless
Dec 17, 2008, 05:30 PM
I'd rather the teachers not have sex within the school, is it so hard to sneak into a car somewhere? I know a couple of ours did.

abijnk
Dec 17, 2008, 05:32 PM
As a parent of two, I'm more concerned that there ARE inflatable sex mattresses readily available. How can I make sure that I don't inadvertently buy one for innocent purposes , like for Lucy to take to a sleepover. What would the host parents think if THEY saw it was a sex mattress?

It's because of teachers like these, bringing their immoral devices into a place of safety, that is causing the destruction of family values!

I'm kidding of course :)

LOL :D Maybe this will lead to a more clearly labeled item.

Gray-Wolf
Dec 17, 2008, 06:00 PM
With all of this in the news, adults KEEP doing it. Is it something in the genome? Their elevators defiantly don't go to the top floor. :rolleyes:

iJohnHenry
Dec 17, 2008, 06:03 PM
EVERYONE is looking for escape, from something or to something.

"Adults" does not even enter into it.

.Andy
Dec 17, 2008, 06:07 PM
"Adults" does not even enter into it.
But alas. This was the very root of the problem.

djellison
Dec 17, 2008, 06:14 PM
Damn - looks like I went to the wrong school.

Keebler
Dec 17, 2008, 06:18 PM
well at least no kids were involved and hey, gotta love the title that 'rocks school staff'.

literally...

Abstract
Dec 17, 2008, 06:20 PM

I care. I obviously don't have a problem with 2 adults having consensual sex. However, there's an appropriate time and place for that sort of thing, and the workplace isn't an appropriate place to have sex. They deserve to get in trouble for this alone. Now, couple that to the fact that the workplace in question is a school for young children, and yes, I definitely find this all to be a problem.

You never know if your teacher just came back from the inflatable mattress or the gym.

If she walks like she was just riding a horse earlier, she was probably at my house.

brad.c
Dec 17, 2008, 06:27 PM
I do imagine the sex is better on an air mattress than a gym mat.

TuffLuffJimmy
Dec 17, 2008, 06:39 PM
I do imagine the sex is better on an air mattress than a gym mat.

And there's less of a chance that you'd get ring worm... although this sort of teacher to teacher contact would probably lead to some nasty staff infections.

.Andy
Dec 17, 2008, 06:43 PM
although this sort of teacher to teacher contact would probably lead to some nasty staff infections.
Clever :D. I was trying to think of a sex with Jim and Matt pun but you trumped that TuffLuffJimmy :)!

brad.c
Dec 17, 2008, 06:43 PM
And there's less of a chance that you'd get ring worm... although this sort of teacher to teacher contact would probably lead to some nasty staff infections.

Or an -coli outbreak.

Sizzlor
Dec 21, 2008, 06:17 AM
meh sex is sex, who hasn't had sex in a school, or on the job, boring people that's who. I agree to let the kids have their own orgies and not be all creepy old man about it. I think the real tragedy is that they let themselves get found out.

now you have to ask yourself what parts of this am I serious about and which parts am I just trying to get you riled up with?

.Andy
Dec 21, 2008, 06:20 AM
meh sex is sex, who hasn't had sex in a school, or on the job, boring people that's who.
Does it have to be with someone else? Or am I boring :o....

Melrose
Dec 21, 2008, 12:23 PM
All I know is that after filling up a few balloons, the breathing gives me a headache. A whole mattress?!

Abstract
Dec 21, 2008, 03:04 PM
You're not supposed to blow the mattress. Don't forget the person lying on it.

Melrose
Dec 21, 2008, 04:21 PM

Oh. I must have been mistaken then. :D

eRondeau
Dec 21, 2008, 07:20 PM

About a hundred, then they change positions. :D

TuffLuffJimmy
Dec 21, 2008, 07:31 PM
About a hundred, then they change positions. :D

Sooooo goooooooood! :D

themoonisdown09
Dec 22, 2008, 07:52 AM
I just want to know who told the police about the mattress. Probably the nasty gym teacher who was jealous because no one wanted to take her into the room.

I don't get it.

Abstract
Dec 22, 2008, 08:01 AM
I don't get it.
Too bad. One day, I hope you get it, and I hope it's good.

themoonisdown09
Dec 22, 2008, 08:03 AM

Too bad. One day, I hope you get it, and I hope it's good.

Wait... wait. Do you mean that the person laying on the mattress should help blow the mattress up? It makes so much sense now. :D