Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

nando2323

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Aug 15, 2007
God all these Apple haters are just getting on my last nerves it's not even funny. It's like Microsoft and Dell are sending them pay checks in the mail or something. They are like oooh look this new Dell E4200 is so nice it does this and that, look it's got a backlit keyboard. I was like please Apple has had that for 5 years now. Then it's, you can't use Apple computers in the enterprise because this and that, blah blah blah. Oh OSX doesn't do this or that, and every single time they try stating something I burn them with the facts.

The thing that erks me the most about them is that they just talk out their asses and have never even used OSX or owned an Apple product in their lives. I am a Network Admin for a Fortune 1000 company and converted to Apple almost 2 years now. So all I do is catch flack from these haters everyday it's so freaking annoying. Sorry for venting or bitching but it's just getting on my freaking nerves.

VSMacOne

macrumors 603
Oct 18, 2008
lol sadly enough, they've always been around and will most likely never go away. There are way too many factors that can make somebody just HATE something without necessarily having a good reason for it ;)

dukebound85

macrumors Core
Jul 17, 2005
5045 feet above sea level
wow who really cares about computers...they are tools for people...just tools

i fail to see why so many get up in arms over a company they dont work for or anything.

are they wrong? maybe in some aspects, but seriously ,anyone who gets so worked up about it and needs to always defend apple needs to calm down

MacBoobsPro

macrumors 603
Jan 10, 2006
I know a few. I was once one of them :eek: then I actually used a mac and realised.

If people don't want to open their minds to alternatives but still slate the 'opposition' fine let them do it. I know I prefer OSX to Windows, but I don't ram it down peoples throats and when people try it on me I just give them unbiased facts and leave them with it.

Ranting on a forum about haters makes you sound like a hater too. ;)

bigjnyc

macrumors 604
Apr 10, 2008
blah.... there are people like that on this side of the fence too. There are Apple fanboys who you would swear receive a royalty check hand delivered by steve jobs himself every month.

its like the above posters said its a computer stop looking at it and defending it as a personal attack, seriously Apple does not give you a cut of their sales for you to be defending them.

Theophany

macrumors 6502a
Nov 16, 2008
NW London.
People piss and moan about Windows all_the_time_, it suddenly becomes different when people piss and moan about your choice of computer?

Besides which, who gives a monkey's? It's a computer, not a sexual preference. :confused:

coupdetat

macrumors 6502
Jul 11, 2008
thread-does-not-deliver.gif

Primejimbo

macrumors 68040
Aug 10, 2008
Around
I have one as a "friend" and she knows nothing about computers at all. I just ignore her when she starts bashing Apple.

MacTraveller

macrumors regular
Aug 7, 2008
God all these Apple haters are just getting on my last nerves it's not even funny. It's like Microsoft and Dell are sending them pay checks in the mail or something.

Bingo. And now you realize that a good fraction of the Macrumors.com posters are actually thralls hired by Dell and Microsoft to stir FUD (fear uncertainty and doubt) and to stir negative rumors and misinformation so that Apple's public image steadily nosedives during these difficult times for Apple's CEO.

You win five dollah!

sharp65

macrumors 6502
Sep 7, 2007
It's really not that different from the people here who would gladly take a bullet for Steve Jobs, while arguing things that they really have no knowledge in. It's a double sided coin.

tringo

macrumors regular
Aug 30, 2006
I'm really happy that there are still lots of Apple haters.

a) It means that Apple will continue to innovate, in an effort to win new customers.

b) It means that I can be relatively unique in not having a generic laptop that no-one notices.

bruinsrme

macrumors 604
Oct 26, 2008
So many threads with comments bout how much windows sucks, microsoft sucks, an pc suck.

yet so many talk about running or wanting to load windows on their Macs.
Threads about Windows 7 beta, how to download Windows 7, Windows 7 Owned, How do I load XP with bootcamp, Which version of Vista for bootamp, should I load XPor Vista with bootcamp.

Read through this site, the "hatred" for the PC world is alive and well.

bruinsrme

macrumors 604
Oct 26, 2008
I'm really happy that there are still lots of Apple haters.

a) It means that Apple will continue to innovate, in an effort to win new customers.

b) It means that I can be relatively unique in not having a generic laptop that no-one notices.

You want to be noticed for your laptop?

Tosser

macrumors 68030
Jan 15, 2008
Bingo. And now you realize that a good fraction of the Macrumors.com posters are actually thralls hired by Dell and Microsoft to stir FUD (fear uncertainty and doubt) and to stir negative rumors and misinformation so that Apple's public image steadily nosedives during these difficult times for Apple's CEO.

You win five dollah!

tinfoil_hat_cat.jpg

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.