Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ingenious

macrumors 68000
Jan 13, 2004
Washington, D.C.
Apple Store eCoupons connection?

mactastic said:
G5 Powerbooks at last!

Just kidding :D

Something's up though, but this does seem a weird time for it.

Who knows. I just got another Apple Store eCoupon today and it seems like I got my first one right before or right after the iPod mini was announced.... Lets hope it's a major revision!

jxyama

macrumors 68040
Apr 3, 2003
yeah, i doubt it's any kind of significant hardware update... probably some new discount or new 3rd party software announcements?

or maybe iTMS hit some milestone..? (edit: d'oh, didn't think through, why would that be on the store?)

jxyama

macrumors 68040
Apr 3, 2003
invaLPsion said:
They don't take down the store for that kind of update.... :rolleyes:

they once took down the site to introduce quarkexpress. so who knows.

jxyama

macrumors 68040
Apr 3, 2003
japan store is still down...

nothing seems to be new on the u.s.... though my browser is slow loading the right side bar.

miloblithe

macrumors 68020
Nov 14, 2003
Washington, DC
Are the memory discounts different? I think they used to be slightly more than they are now. Now the max seems to be $630. Didn't it used to be $700?

aswitcher

macrumors 603
Oct 8, 2003
Canberra OZ
miloblithe said:
Are the memory discounts different? I think they used to be slightly more than they are now. Now the max seems to be $630. Didn't it used to be $700?

That's it!!!??

Australian store is down and we didn't have that deal...?

jxyama

macrumors 68040
Apr 3, 2003
japan store is back up. memory deal was not there, so nothing seems to have changed...

perhaps they re-organized the best sellers list or something...

:eek:

aswitcher

macrumors 603
Oct 8, 2003
Canberra OZ
jxyama said:
japan store is back up. memory deal was not there, so nothing seems to have changed...

perhaps they re-organized the best sellers list or something...

:eek:

Australia is back up. X-Serve piccy dominates...but no new deals or prices...damn, still overpriced

fatfish

macrumors 6502
May 11, 2003
Poulton-le-Fylde, UK
could it be

strange thing happened to me...............received an email from apple about panther training free to .mac users, before it loaded fully it disappeared

No trace in trash or any other folder, anyone else had this, could this be why sites were down, even though its not an apple store thingy. Anyone know whether panther training was available in .mac before tonite.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.