PDA

View Full Version : collect2: ld returned 1 exit status ?

BollywooD
Feb 26, 2009, 09:55 PM
I get the following errors when i try to build a project i am working on, and since i am very new to xcode, i have no idea what it means, can someone please point me in the right direction, to get this building.....

many thanks in advance.

Building target “genericapp” of project “genericapp” with configuration “Debug”

Checking Dependencies

Ld "/Users/user/Documents/Media/xCode/genericapp/work with this/genericapp/build/Debug/genericapp.bundle/Contents/MacOS/genericapp" normal i386
cd "/Users/user/Documents/Media/xCode/genericapp/work with this/genericapp"
setenv MACOSX_DEPLOYMENT_TARGET 10.5
/Developer/usr/bin/gcc-4.0 -arch i386 -bundle -isysroot /Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.5.sdk "-L/Users/user/Documents/Media/xCode/genericapp/work with this/genericapp/build/Debug" "-F/Users/user/Documents/Media/xCode/genericapp/work with this/genericapp/build/Debug" -filelist "/Users/user/Documents/Media/xCode/genericapp/work with this/genericapp/build/genericapp.build/Debug/genericapp.build/Objects-normal/i386/genericapp.LinkFileList" -mmacosx-version-min=10.5 -undefined define_a_way -framework Cocoa -o "/Users/user/Documents/Media/xCode/genericapp/work with this/genericapp/build/Debug/genericapp.bundle/Contents/MacOS/genericapp"
ld: invalid option to -undefined [ warning | error | suppress | dynamic_lookup ]
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

BollywooD
Feb 26, 2009, 11:15 PM
Its not happening anymore, I copied the code into a new project, and the errors went away?:confused: