Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

BollywooD

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Apr 27, 2005
Hamburg
I get the following errors when i try to build a project i am working on, and since i am very new to xcode, i have no idea what it means, can someone please point me in the right direction, to get this building.....

many thanks in advance.

Code:
Building target “genericapp” of project “genericapp” with configuration “Debug”

Checking Dependencies

Ld "/Users/user/Documents/Media/xCode/genericapp/work with this/genericapp/build/Debug/genericapp.bundle/Contents/MacOS/genericapp" normal i386
    cd "/Users/user/Documents/Media/xCode/genericapp/work with this/genericapp"
    setenv MACOSX_DEPLOYMENT_TARGET 10.5
    /Developer/usr/bin/gcc-4.0 -arch i386 -bundle -isysroot /Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.5.sdk "-L/Users/user/Documents/Media/xCode/genericapp/work with this/genericapp/build/Debug" "-F/Users/user/Documents/Media/xCode/genericapp/work with this/genericapp/build/Debug" -filelist "/Users/user/Documents/Media/xCode/genericapp/work with this/genericapp/build/genericapp.build/Debug/genericapp.build/Objects-normal/i386/genericapp.LinkFileList" -mmacosx-version-min=10.5 -undefined define_a_way -framework Cocoa -o "/Users/user/Documents/Media/xCode/genericapp/work with this/genericapp/build/Debug/genericapp.bundle/Contents/MacOS/genericapp"
ld: invalid option to -undefined [ warning | error | suppress | dynamic_lookup ]
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

BollywooD

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Apr 27, 2005
Hamburg
Its not happening anymore, I copied the code into a new project, and the errors went away?:confused:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.