Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

arn

macrumors god
Staff member
Apr 9, 2001
Woz always seemed a really good guy.

arn

angemon89

macrumors 68000
Feb 5, 2008
Northern CA
Yeah, Woz seems like a pretty cool dude, but I can not see him winning this thing. His fat stomach is gonna get in the way of his performance. :eek:

NT1440

macrumors G5
May 18, 2008
Woz always seemed a really good guy.

arn

Agreed, i love Woz, he just wants everyone to be happy.

I strongly suggest everyone read iWoz and find out a different perspective to how apple was formed.

Go Woz!

Yeah, Woz seems like a pretty cool dude, but I can not see him winning this thing. His fat stomach is gonna get in the way of his performance. :eek:

Funny you say that, it actually seems like apart from the gut, hes in the best shape of his adult life (look at his legs and how nimbly he can move for a guy that size).

ziggyonice

macrumors 68020
Mar 12, 2006
Rural America
He does seem like a lot of fun, just likes to have a good time. And even though I can't actually see him winning the competition, it's pretty awesome that he's a part of it. I've never watched the show, but perhaps if I had a couple reminders to vote for him, I'll definitely do it.

Moriarty

macrumors 6502
Feb 3, 2008
Go Woz! :D Good on you for doing that stuff, and giving us some entertainment as well :)

Mac Kiwi

macrumors 6502a
Apr 29, 2003
New Zealand
I wonder if he can resist from doing some kind of prank on TV? I mean that would be the motherlode of pranks would it not :D

I hope he has a good time and the audience gets to see his personality.

redgaz26

macrumors 68020
Mar 6, 2007
Glasgow
Agreed, i love Woz, he just wants everyone to be happy.

I strongly suggest everyone read iWoz and find out a different perspective to how apple was formed.

I'm half way through the audio book just now, he's just building the apple 1 and SJ has been mentioned maybe 3 times so far?????????

pwn247

macrumors 6502
Aug 30, 2008
West Virginia, USA
We Mac users are definitely known for our rhythm, grace, and athleticism. At least the minority of us who ever get up from our computer.

For comparison, see the competition dance.

ROFL. :D That clip never gets old! (And it truly displays Microsoft: getting all jumpy and excited over nothing)

But anyway it looks pretty good so far. Woz will do a great job. :cool:

I think when Steve returns to Apple in June, they should invite both Steve and Bill Gates in a head-to-head type of competition. Wouldn't that be neat?

Willis

macrumors 68020
Apr 23, 2006
Beds, UK
Woz is such a great guy.

I quite liked that video in general too, seemed a bit amateurish, but.. good none the less

Mr. Giver '94

macrumors 68000
Jun 2, 2008
London
Ok just wondering, why isn't Woz in charge while Steve is away??? :confused:

He'd do a better job than Tim Cook in my opinion. Maybe then we'd actually see half the things we've been asking for. ;)

^^^Actually that's probably why he isn't in charge.

NT1440

macrumors G5
May 18, 2008
Ok just wondering, why isn't Woz in charge while Steve is away??? :confused:

He'd do a better job than Tim Cook in my opinion. Maybe then we'd actually see half the things we've been asking for. ;)

^^^Actually that's probably why he isn't in charge.

He left apple a long time ago, tho he still recieves an engineers salary because he does pop in once in a while. He himself said he'd HATE the idea of every having to be in the business climate. He is first and formost an engineer.

Seriously, iWoz, great book, every apple fan should read it.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.