Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Mr. Giver '94

macrumors 68000
Jun 2, 2008
London
He left apple a long time ago, tho he still recieves an engineers salary because he does pop in once in a while. He himself said he'd HATE the idea of every having to be in the business climate. He is first and formost an engineer.

Seriously, iWoz, great book, every apple fan should read it.

I know he doesn't work at Apple now, but he's been very involved with the company over the years and knows his stuff.

I guess I can understand him not wanting to get into the business climate again. Plus he has so much dancing to do!

NT1440

macrumors G5
May 18, 2008
I know he doesn't work at Apple now, but he's been very involved with the company over the years and knows his stuff.

I guess I can understand him not wanting to get into the business climate again. Plus he has so much dancing to do!

well he was never involved in the business aspect (besides giving away lots of stock to employess cuz hes such a nice guy) but yea, id imagine dancing is taking alot of time right now.

Hes in ALOT better shape than I thought, look at those legs!

caliguy

macrumors 6502
Jun 12, 2005
A bit off topic.. I liked the bad apple bit at the end of the clip. Cover Flow in Safari is a bit too far.

jayducharme

macrumors 601
Jun 22, 2006
The thick of it
The Woz Can Dance

Did anyone catch Wozniak on the show? He was a lot of fun to watch and it was apparent he was having the time of his life, grinning ear to ear. The judges panned him, but he didn't care. When he was asked what he was planning for the next dance number, he happily replied, "More of the same."

There was also a humorous response to the emcee asking him what to do with his Mac because he couldn't empty his trash. Woz casually told him to erase his hard drive and reinstall the system. :)

For the curious, here it is:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aoiGJMZjs0o

Sijmen

macrumors 6502a
Sep 7, 2005
Thanks for the link!

Woz is awesome but she… she forgot her clothes.

edit: TEXT bla bla, AT&T only? Whoever came up with that?

maccompaq

macrumors 65816
Mar 6, 2007
After Woz wins the crystal ball, he will return to Apple, inc as Chairman. He will then design a computer that is so awesome that Apple market share will rocket to 50%.

maccompaq

macrumors 65816
Mar 6, 2007
Make it 49% Woz, so we will retain our cool cult status. :cool:

Done. Apple market share at 49%.
When the next generation of iPhone hits the market in June along with the amazing Apple MacBook Mini, the stock will shoot up to $200, and everyone will be happy. Even Mrs Gates will buy it incurring the wrath of Bill.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.