PDA

View Full Version : Whatever happened to Hot Fuzz?

Gyrferret
Apr 9, 2009, 10:39 PM
So, I had some spare change in my pocket and I went to the local Fry's to see if I could pick up a good movie at a decent price. Turns out that they had neither Hot Fuzz nor Night at the Roxbury in stock. I was a bit bummed, so I went home and checked iTunes to see if it had the movies. It doesn't have Night at the Roxbury, but it DOES have Hot Fuzz..... on PRE-ORDER!

So, does anyone know why the ****** this movie is still on pre-order?

Nermal
Apr 9, 2009, 10:43 PM
What country are you in?

NZ:

Gyrferret
Apr 9, 2009, 11:02 PM
United States Good sir.

ericvmazzone
Apr 9, 2009, 11:04 PM
What country are you in?

NZ:

In the US is says pre-order. That is really strange.

Gyrferret
Apr 10, 2009, 11:03 AM
Well, this is interesting. The main page still displays the "2007" release date, though when i clicked onto the "reviews" section, this came up: Very interesting.... 4 days left......

Consultant
Apr 10, 2009, 12:02 PM
Good movie.

Probably just studio holding back content to blackmail iTunes into following variable pricing scheme.

OverlordFuzz
Apr 10, 2009, 12:11 PM
Maybe they're just coming out with a new release. ya know, new bonus features, easter eggs and such.

Enigmafan420
Apr 10, 2009, 12:36 PM
Maybe they're just coming out with a new release. ya know, new bonus features, easter eggs and such.

Do iTunes features contain bonus stuff? I have never bought a movie there and this is one reason-oh yeah and the fact that you can't apparently back it up to a DVD to use in the car or wherever...