PDA

View Full Version : Criteria of "Recently Played" Playlist

Mew2468
May 9, 2009, 10:22 AM
I tried searching and found nothing...

Could somebody give me the criteria of the default "Recently Played" smart playlist in iTunes?

reubs
May 9, 2009, 10:33 AM
Can you not simply Ctrl-Click the playlist and select "Edit Playlist"? I don't have the default list that came with iTunes, but that's the way to normally look at others. Another option is to delete the default and then create you own with the same name and add your own criteria.

Hope that's helpful! Good luck.

Mew2468
May 9, 2009, 10:58 AM
Actually, I deleted the default smart playlist, and I want to know the criteria of it so I can create it again.

c-Row
May 9, 2009, 11:11 AM
Recently played - within the last - 2 weeks
Podcast - no

Automatically update

mike5411
May 9, 2009, 11:12 AM
Last Played is in the last 2 weeks (Those are what the boxes say, I realize that's terrible English)

Live updating and Match all are checked, the other two options are not.

GGJstudios
May 9, 2009, 11:15 AM
To see the search criteria of any Smart Playlist, just right-click on the playlist and select "Edit Smart Playlist"

c-Row
May 9, 2009, 05:26 PM
To see the search criteria of any Smart Playlist, just right-click on the playlist and select "Edit Smart Playlist"

Actually, I deleted the default smart playlist, and I want to know the criteria of it so I can create it again.

;)

GGJstudios
May 9, 2009, 06:44 PM
;)

I know what the OP said. I was making a general statement for anyone who may not know how to determine the search criteria of a Smart Playlist. :rolleyes: