PDA

View Full Version : Mobile Allowance problems

ajnicho
May 19, 2009, 03:52 AM
Is anyone having problems with o2 UK's Mobile Allowance app? Mine will no longer connect to the website even though the website is still working.

It's the same on my mother in laws phone as well.

*GG*
May 19, 2009, 04:34 PM
Yes.

It has always worked fine for me - suddenly for the past couple of weeks I can't get it to work at all.

It is no longer in the App Store, so I am wondering if it is being redeveloped?

ajnicho
May 20, 2009, 01:47 AM
Yes.

It has always worked fine for me - suddenly for the past couple of weeks I can't get it to work at all.

It is no longer in the App Store, so I am wondering if it is being redeveloped?

I hope I dont have to effin pay again! I wont be happy!

*GG*
May 20, 2009, 03:16 PM
According to the website it is off due to technical difficulties and will be back by the weekend.

I have seen posts on sites from the guy who developed it, and he has always appeared very conscientious in ensuring it is working well for people, so I'd be pretty certain you wouldn't have to pay again.

ajnicho
May 21, 2009, 02:37 AM
According to the website it is off due to technical difficulties and will be back by the weekend.

I have seen posts on sites from the guy who developed it, and he has always appeared very conscientious in ensuring it is working well for people, so I'd be pretty certain you wouldn't have to pay again.

Yes, I got the update yesterday. It's working fine for me now.

Prenvo
May 21, 2009, 01:56 PM
I've only just found this thread: apologies for the late response!

*GG* is/was right: O2 made a couple of little changes to their website which the app couldn't understand - a free update (version 1.3) is now available: download it by launching the App Store on your iPhone and tapping the "Updates" tab :)

iphoneloverus
Aug 12, 2009, 08:13 PM
Let you see mobile use and bills of O2
See some screen shots here
http://www.pageonce.com/cell_minute_tracker_iphone.html

ajnicho
Aug 13, 2009, 01:46 AM
Let you see mobile use and bills of O2
See some screen shots here
http://www.pageonce.com/cell_minute_tracker_iphone.html

I have this as well but find it's very slow to update and extremely slow to refresh. At the moment it is simply unusable.