PDA

View Full Version : Macworld Boston: You Going?

jaw04005
May 23, 2004, 05:09 PM
Is anyone even attending Macworld Boston? The list of exhibitors is not very exciting, not even Adobe is going to be present. Quark, Harmon Kardon, and Xerox are the headliners---Kinda sad really.

wdlove
May 23, 2004, 06:16 PM
I agree it is very sad! :( Here is another thread on the subject!

http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=66783

zulgand04
May 23, 2004, 06:42 PM
Im going, only because i got 2 free pass'. i wish i had a chance to go when apple was a part of it, now that i am going no more apple pressence :(

-Neal

PensDevil
May 24, 2004, 09:23 AM
Since my annual trip to MacWorld NY is no longer possible, and Boston is just too far, I've picked a different expo.

DV Expo East is the same week as MacWorld Boston, and is located at the Javits Center in NYC. Oh, and unlike MacWorld, Apple will be exhibiting at DV Expo East.

tjwett
May 24, 2004, 01:08 PM
Is anyone even attending Macworld Boston? The list of exhibitors is not very exciting, not even Adobe is going to be present. Quark, Harmon Kardon, and Xerox are the headliners---Kinda sad really.

XEROX?! No way! Oh man, I am SO there. I've been hearing whispers of some exciting things on the horizon for toner, and photocopying altogether.

:rolleyes:

wdlove
May 24, 2004, 01:56 PM
Since my annual trip to MacWorld NY is no longer possible, and Boston is just too far, I've picked a different expo.

DV Expo East is the same week as MacWorld Boston, and is located at the Javits Center in NYC. Oh, and unlike MacWorld, Apple will be exhibiting at DV Expo East.

I have no intention of attending the NY Expo. Don't want to give them the satisfaction. I will be making a statement by avoiding the NY site. Apple might listen if that place is boycotted.

Counterfit
May 24, 2004, 02:22 PM
I'll be volunteering at the BMAC booth :D

wdlove
May 24, 2004, 07:14 PM
I'll be volunteering at the BMAC booth :D

Maybe we will see you there. We keep saying that we are going to attend one of your meetings. Now my wife says that she wants to wait at meet up with you guys at the Expo! :)