PDA

View Full Version : 16 year old does not appreciate his present

spaceboots06
Jul 6, 2009, 01:21 AM
I was going to put this in the current events section because I saw it on the news itself but it seemed a little too menial for that section.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdzrXPtUU78

July 03, 2009

Not only does this kid not appreciate receiving a truck for his birthday, he has a rather extreme way to express his disapproval.

One word: Brat.

thegoldenmackid
Jul 6, 2009, 01:22 AM
Talkin' bout my generation.

Surely
Jul 6, 2009, 01:25 AM
Fake. Fake. Fake.

Horrible acting.

PhixionFilms
haha thats funny. but wafflepwn is the person who created the video. This video was stolen from him. If you guys are going to subscribe, search wafflepwn, hes the original. Plus he has 2 more really really funny videos.

jmann
That was pathetic. He looks like an idiot. He should be grateful he got anything at all.

JNB
Jul 6, 2009, 01:30 AM
Funny, $200 is what I paid for my first car in 1972, a '61 VW. But I paid for it. I wanted a '61 MGA, but the $600 it cost might as well been $60,000. The Bug was a total beater, and I ran it ragged until I managed to rear-end someone, and I was back on a bike, on a bus, or on two feet until I could affor another car, and that was after I had a full-time job for about six months. The only vehicles the 'rents ever got me were bicycles, and my Dad built those out of left-over parts.

But, living in that household, with the other cars seen in the video, I'm not surprised he has "entitlement issues."

DoNoHarm
Jul 6, 2009, 01:30 AM
if my family were rich enough to drive a hummer and bought me a car that was cheaper than a tank of gas for said hummer, I'd be pissed off too.

spaceboots06
Jul 6, 2009, 01:32 AM
Funny, $200 is what I paid for my first car in 1972, a '61 VW. But I paid for it. I wanted a '61 MGA, but the $600 it cost might as well been $60,000. The Bug was a total beater, and I ran it ragged until I managed to rear-end someone, and I was back on a bike, on a bus, or on two feet until I could affor another car, and that was after I had a full-time job for about six months. The only vehicles the 'rents ever got me were bicycles, and my Dad built those out of left-over parts.

But, living in that household, with the other cars seen in the video, I'm not surprised he has "entitlement issues."

Yes, but I wouldn't trust a 16 year old with an H2. Or a 17/18 year old.

GimmeSlack12
Jul 6, 2009, 01:36 AM
Dude, that truck is a piece of ****. I am not saying he should be taking a bat to the thing but I can understand being slightly dismayed. Especially when they have an H2, some jacked up truck, and a new Camaro in the driveway/garage.

Get the kid a used Civic for god sake, not some rust bucket.

agkm800
Jul 6, 2009, 01:37 AM
Looks like a nice affluent neighborhood. I guess he was brought up that way and the parents have no one else to blame.

BTW, if he kept the car, the neighbors won't like seeing a junk in their neighbor's driveway. People will give looks and they will talk.

anjinha
Jul 6, 2009, 01:37 AM
Wirelessly posted (iPhone: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7C97d Safari/528.16)

if my family were rich enough to drive a hummer and bought me a car that was cheaper than a tank of gas for said hummer, I'd be pissed off too.

Just because his family can afford something better doesn't mean he's entitled to it...

MacDawg
Jul 6, 2009, 01:40 AM
Fake. Fake. Fake.

Horrible acting.

That was what I thought

Woof, Woof - Dawg http://homepage.mac.com/k.j.vinson/pawprint.gif

quagmire
Jul 6, 2009, 01:43 AM
Wirelessly posted (iPhone: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7C97d Safari/528.16)

Just because his family can afford something better doesn't mean he's entitled to it...

I agree he isn't entitled to a H2 or anything, but sorry I have to say the parents are crap. I get it that they wanted to buy a beater so they wouldn't have to worry about damage and that sort, but there had to be better beaters then that thing.......

And it better be fake, because who in the right mind even when mad would threaten to hit his own dad with a baseball bat?

waloshin
Jul 6, 2009, 01:44 AM
Dude, that truck is a piece of ****. I am not saying he should be taking a bat to the thing but I can understand being slightly dismayed. Especially when they have an H2, some jacked up truck, and a new Camaro in the driveway/garage.

Get the kid a used Civic for god sake, not some rust bucket.

Its actually a Dodge Challanger.

waloshin
Jul 6, 2009, 01:47 AM
I agree he isn't entitled to H2 or anything, but sorry I have to say the parents are crap. I get it that they wanted to buy a beater so they wouldn't have to worry about damage and that sort, but there had to be better beaters then that thing.......

And it better be fake, because who in the right mind even when mad would threaten to hit his own dad with a baseball bat?

The kid is lucky to even get a vehicle, who cares how much money his parents have they earned it not him. If he wants to look cool in front of his "friends" then get a job and buy your own car! Their really not his friends if they care what he drives, besides I'm sick of all these metrosexuals their so annoying.

quagmire
Jul 6, 2009, 01:50 AM
The kid is lucky to even get a vehicle, who cares how much money his parents have they earned it not him. If he wants to look cool in front of his "friends" then get a job and buy your own car! Their really not his friends if they care what he drives, besides I'm sick of all these metrosexuals their so annoying.

I agree he is lucky to have a parent provided car, but surely there were better beaters then that thing...... It probably wouldn't be a bad vehicle if it had all that graffiti removed.......

johny5
Jul 6, 2009, 01:54 AM
He has obviously watched too many of those "sweet 16" programmes. It amazes me that we appear to be starting a trend in OVER spoiling kids with things like this.
When I was 16 (22 years ago) I was happy with a 4th or 5th hand "nobber" (a Honda 50cc moped). In fact I was over the moon! it was a cut and shut (2 mopeds welded together and it had been handpainted red) lol.

I think, no matter how rich people are they should still be very careful when feeding presents to their kids otherwise they may grow up to be pretty nasty individuals.

I dont know if it was a fake, but he will have obviously have sore hands due the the BB bat ricocheting against the truck, I think you re not supposed to hit metal with those?

agkm800
Jul 6, 2009, 01:57 AM
Fake. Fake. Fake.

Horrible acting.

For what?? All that trouble for a YouTube video??

Surely
Jul 6, 2009, 02:15 AM
For what?? All that trouble for a YouTube video??

Yes. Welcome to the Internets.

People like attention. Some don't care where they get it.

spaceboots06
Jul 6, 2009, 02:17 AM
Yes. Welcome to the Internets.

People like attention. Some don't care where they get it.

Your post made me think of this.

http://img.moronail.net/img/1/5/615.jpg

sammich
Jul 6, 2009, 02:31 AM
Well, beginning didn't look that fake.

But when he's swinging that baseball bat, doesn't even look like he's trying, almost letting gravity let that bat fall.

And that truck on the left...you don't ever seen that kind of monstrosity in Australia.

Evangelion
Jul 6, 2009, 08:21 AM
Just a question: why does that family drive trucks? I mean, they seem to be living in an affluent suburb, and the only cross-country driving they will likely encounter would probably involve speedbumbs at pedestrian crossings. So why is their driveway full of trucks and SUV's? Why not drive a proper car instead?

Schtumple
Jul 6, 2009, 08:30 AM

Yeah because obviously with that kids attitude he deserves the earth...

I don't get how some kids have this idea that they're the centre of the universe, guess it's parents spoiling them...

fireshot91
Jul 6, 2009, 10:23 AM
First, I think if he really wanted to kill that car, he would've smashed a window or two.

Second, hitting the bed with a baseball bat doesn't do anything.

Third, I think the parents could've at least painted it a nice silver or red for him.

Abstract
Jul 6, 2009, 10:55 AM
I agree he is lucky to have a parent provided car, but surely there were better beaters then that thing...... It probably wouldn't be a bad vehicle if it had all that graffiti removed.......

Agreed.

Some people are saying he's lucky to even have a car. If I grew up in a really rich neighbourhood, I think it would probably be easier to have no car at all rather than a $200 beater with graffiti all over it. Different people are under different types of societal pressure. Think about where he lives and goes to school. It probably isn't your average high school. I wouldn't have reacted that way if my parents bought me a car, but then again, I didn't grow up surrounded by rich people, or expectations, or even standards. :p

Having said that, if I lived in a POOR neighbourhood, I'd probably be embarrassed if I got something TOO nice, particularly if I didn't earn it myself.

benthewraith
Jul 6, 2009, 11:05 AM
"i'm Going To Kill You, And Eat Your Firstborn Child!"

Ripcurlsurfin96
Jul 6, 2009, 11:08 AM
This is fake :D He posted another video of his brothers W.O.W account cancellation. very good video also. Go check it out on youtube!!

Marcus263
Jul 6, 2009, 11:13 AM
I think it's a fake guys. Another video with the same narrator kid:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YersIyzsOpc&fmt=18

benthewraith
Jul 6, 2009, 11:15 AM
I think it's a fake guys. Another video with the same narrator kid:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YersIyzsOpc&fmt=18

That video was hilarious; and disturbing. What that kid did with the remote...

Tomorrow
Jul 6, 2009, 11:27 AM
Just a question: why does that family drive trucks? I mean, they seem to be living in an affluent suburb, and the only cross-country driving they will likely encounter would probably involve speedbumbs at pedestrian crossings. So why is their driveway full of trucks and SUV's? Why not drive a proper car instead?

What difference does it make whether they live in an affluent suburb? What difference does it make whether you drive cross-country? What's wrong with owning trucks?

I drive an SUV, and although my commute is 40 miles one-way, it's hardly cross-country.

What exactly is a "proper" car, anyway?

quagmire
Jul 6, 2009, 11:48 AM
What difference does it make whether they live in an affluent suburb? What difference does it make whether you drive cross-country? What's wrong with owning trucks?

I drive an SUV, and although my commute is 40 miles one-way, it's hardly cross-country.

What exactly is a "proper" car, anyway?

What do they use those trucks for? Do they tow, haul cargo? Do they use the truck for its designed purpose?

macJC50640
Jul 6, 2009, 12:15 PM
This is ridiculous...
Maybe they are rich, but does that mean they should give him a Cadillac or something expensive for his very FIRST vehicle? I'd be fine with that truck, all it needs is a little paint job. By looking at it it looks like a '91 Chevy S10, or something similar.

NT1440
Jul 6, 2009, 12:19 PM
Not fake, this is a kid who rose to internet fame because of his previous MASSIVE freakout when his brother cancelled his WoW account. Simply put, the kid has issues.

Previous freakout: http://www.break.com/index/cancelled-wow-account-meltdown.html

Tomorrow
Jul 6, 2009, 12:24 PM
What do they use those trucks for? Do they tow, haul cargo? Do they use the truck for its designed purpose?

I imagine that, at the very least, they drive them - a purpose for which they are well-designed. Same reason I drive mine.

ErikCLDR
Jul 6, 2009, 12:33 PM
Abstract is right. Growing up in a affluent area I would say you would get made fun driving that. There are many kids at my school with cars nicer than the teachers- BMW's, Volvos, Lexus', Saabs, even a couple highlander hybrids, etc. If my parents bought me that, I would rather not have a car than that. It would be easier to have my friends and parents give me rides places, or just take my parents car than dealing with other high schoolers commenting on what a junker it is.

I doubt this is real because his family appears to have some desire to have some sort of image. The Camero, the hummer, the giant pickup truck etc. . They would not want to be seen with their kid driving a $200 piece of crap with graffiti all over it. If this is actually real, I just think it's a joke on the kid.

Wether its real, fake, or a joke on the kid I think they are just white trash with some money.

quagmire
Jul 6, 2009, 12:35 PM
I doubt this is real because his family appears to have some desire to have some sort of image. The Camero, the hummer, the giant pickup truck etc. . They would not want to be seen with their kid driving a $200 piece of crap with graffiti all over it. If this is actually real, I just think it's a joke on the kid.

FAIL. ;) A) It's a Challenger B) It's Camaro, not Camero. :D

Surely
Jul 6, 2009, 12:35 PM
Not fake, this is a kid who rose to internet fame because of his previous MASSIVE freakout when his brother cancelled his WoW account. Simply put, the kid has issues.

Previous freakout: http://www.break.com/index/cancelled-wow-account-meltdown.html

Um. Fake as well.

Notice a pattern?

NT1440
Jul 6, 2009, 12:36 PM
Wow! lots of elitists in this thread. I would thank my parents so much for purchasing a vehicle for me. I don't give a **** what the rich kids think.

NT1440
Jul 6, 2009, 12:37 PM
Um. Fake as well.

Notice a pattern?

Yes, I'm so sure that this kids parents are allowing him to have an internet persona that freaks out entirely and shoves remote controls up his ass while crying. The kid just has temper issues plain and simple.

me_94501
Jul 6, 2009, 12:41 PM
Um. Fake as well.

Notice a pattern?

Eh, hard to say if it's fake or a kid with some serious anger management problems. Me? I'm leaning toward "serious anger management problems." Nobody would want to be portrayed as a raving lunatic, even if it's just an internet persona. There are other ways to gain internet fame.

As for the truck...take it to Maaco and get a new paint job! Easy solution!

daimos
Jul 6, 2009, 12:54 PM
fake.

you guys are too gullible.

spaceboots06
Jul 6, 2009, 01:08 PM
Wow! lots of elitists in this thread. I would thank my parents so much for purchasing a vehicle for me. I don't give a **** what the rich kids think.

I think it's more important to address the fact that there are kids like this on the planet (and quite a lot of them) instead of whether the video is fake or not.

Surely
Jul 6, 2009, 01:33 PM
I think it's more important to address the fact that there are kids like this on the planet (and quite a lot of them) instead of whether the video is fake or not.

TBH, I don't think that there is anything important at all to address in this video.

NT1440
Jul 6, 2009, 01:37 PM
TBH, I don't think that there is anything important at all to address in this video.

This we can agree on. Either way the kid is an ass.

TuffLuffJimmy
Jul 6, 2009, 01:40 PM
This we can agree on. Either way the kid character is an ass.

This video is fake. No one would grab a bat and start beating up a gift no matter how much they don't like it.

NT1440
Jul 6, 2009, 01:41 PM
This video is fake. No one would grab a bat and start beating up a gift no matter how much they don't like it.

Did u watch the other one? The kid just has issues.

it5five
Jul 6, 2009, 01:43 PM
Yes, I'm so sure that this kids parents are allowing him to have an internet persona that freaks out entirely and shoves remote controls up his ass while crying. The kid just has temper issues plain and simple.

You honestly think that in the middle of a tantrum, this kid would grab a remote and pretend to put it up his ass? And that somehow, his brother would know exactly when to put the camera in his room to catch the tantrum? And that this angry kid tears his shirt off every time he gets mad?

The car video is as fake as the WOW cancellation video. If he really wanted to destroy the car he would have hit one of the windows.

NT1440
Jul 6, 2009, 01:46 PM
You honestly think that in the middle of a tantrum, this kid would grab a remote and pretend to put it up his ass? And that somehow, his brother would know exactly when to put the camera in his room to catch the tantrum? And that this angry kid tears his shirt off every time he gets mad?

The car video is as fake as the WOW cancellation video. If he really wanted to destroy the car he would have hit one of the windows.

Hmm a child acting bizarrely during a tantrum?! Alert the media! a new behavior has been discovered in humans!:rolleyes:

What is so hard about putting a camera in a position that covers the entire room. Its a rectangular room, put the camera in a corner, MAGIC!

I've seen freakouts in real life that have made these look mild at worst. You've never seen a kid throw a tantrum?

Schtumple
Jul 6, 2009, 01:46 PM
Did u watch the other one? The character has issues.

Fixed that for you ;)

TuffLuffJimmy
Jul 6, 2009, 01:47 PM
Did u watch the other one? The kid just has issues.

I have seen the other one. I've also seen both of those boys interviewed on TV. They just make the videos to get attention. They're very funny, but very fake.

it5five
Jul 6, 2009, 01:48 PM
Hmm a child acting bizarrely during a tantrum?! Alert the media! a new behavior has been discovered in humans!:rolleyes:

What is so hard about putting a camera in a position that covers the entire room. Its a rectangular room, put the camera in a corner, MAGIC!

I've seen freakouts in real life that have made these look mild at worst. You've never seen a kid throw a tantrum?

I've seen plenty of kids throw tantrums, but never once have I seen someone pretend to shove a remote up their ass in the middle of said tantrum. It is so obviously fake.

I don't know whether the fact that people believe these videos should be attributed to the acting or the viewer's gullibility.

NT1440
Jul 6, 2009, 01:50 PM
I have seen the other one. I've also seen both of those boys interviewed on TV. They just make the videos to get attention. They're very funny, but very fake.

Care to direct me to their website or these interviews then?

TuffLuffJimmy
Jul 6, 2009, 01:56 PM
Care to direct me to their website or these interviews then?

I don't know if the interviews are online, but I saw it on Alexa Chung

daimos
Jul 6, 2009, 01:58 PM
...viewer's gullibility.

you're in a Mac forum where people have 3 ipods and download fart applications.

'nuff said.

Xavier
Jul 6, 2009, 02:02 PM
This reminds of me of that MTV show Super Sweet 16, where the kids always end up getting like some nice car and they are disappointed its not a BMW, and if it is a BMV, disappointed its not a Benz.

I bought my first car. It was and still is a piece of junk.

it5five
Jul 6, 2009, 02:03 PM
you're in a Mac forum where people have 3 ipods and download fart applications.

'nuff said.

You're right. I think I'll go with the gullibility option.

Mousse
Jul 6, 2009, 02:13 PM

Oh I don't know. Maybe the Menendez brothers, Lyle and Erik?:eek:

Foolish man, you reap what you sow. Of course, my kid would never act that way, not with my tough love. (http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=beat):eek::p:D:D

Schtumple
Jul 6, 2009, 02:33 PM

Got a link to that?

TuffLuffJimmy
Jul 6, 2009, 02:38 PM
Got a link to that?

Dude, I just admitted I watch Alexa Chung. What more could you possibly want from me????

Also, it was a videochat interview, it's not like they're doing the talk show circuit.

techfreak85
Jul 6, 2009, 02:43 PM
fake.... but if it was real, wow.

Im 16, and if I got any car that wasnt a total piece of crap, i would be sooo happy, cause hey, its a freeking car!! :p

uberamd
Jul 6, 2009, 02:52 PM
The fact that some of you are so insistent that it is real speaks loudly about how gullible a person you are.

spaceboots06
Jul 6, 2009, 03:00 PM
The fact that some of you are so insistent that it is real speaks loudly about how gullible a person you are.

This is realer than the moon landing.

techfreak85
Jul 6, 2009, 03:02 PM
:p
ahh the moon landing conspiracy...

GoCubsGo
Jul 6, 2009, 03:02 PM
Considering the kid walked past a Hummer, a F250 (or was it bigger), a what appeared to be something in the new chevy lineup ... I automatically knew it was fake. His parents wouldn't dare let their baby roll in an old chevy like that.

LOL realer.

spaceboots06
Jul 6, 2009, 03:19 PM
Considering the kid walked past a Hummer, a F250 (or was it bigger), a what appeared to be something in the new chevy lineup ... I automatically knew it was fake. His parents wouldn't dare let their baby roll in an old chevy like that.

LOL realer.

Lol, all jokes aside though, I think "realer" is a correct alternative to "more real."

GoCubsGo
Jul 6, 2009, 03:20 PM
Lol, all jokes aside though, I think "realer" is a correct alternative to "more real."

No I meant in conjunction with the moon landing. Not correcting grammar. ;)

skye12
Jul 6, 2009, 03:27 PM
Typical punk in his age bracket. If their not driving a $40k BMW or something,
they are not happy. Just think what would happen if these kids were drafted
into the Army lol.

fireshot91
Jul 6, 2009, 03:33 PM
Good thing that there isn't a draft right now.

spaceboots06
Jul 6, 2009, 03:34 PM
Good thing that there isn't a draft right now.

Or won't be. In America at least. I think. Maybe not.

ErikCLDR
Jul 6, 2009, 06:40 PM
FAIL. ;) A) It's a Challenger B) It's Camaro, not Camero. :D

You're right. I'm an idiot. I'm sorry :D. I saw a new Camaro today so I automatically thought it was that.

A Challenger... Dodge... it's worse than I first thought.

Schtumple
Jul 6, 2009, 07:21 PM
Dude, I just admitted I watch Alexa Chung. What more could you possibly want from me????

Also, it was a videochat interview, it's not like they're doing the talk show circuit.

LOL chill, at the time I quoted you, you hadn't responded, I took too long to hit "submit post", soz man, I was just asking out of interest, not forcing you to prove what you said :p

InvalidUserID
Jul 6, 2009, 08:07 PM
I had some friends like that although they didn't take a bat to the car. A few of my friends who were better off than I was complained that they got a "used" BMW for their 16th (and by used I mean 2-3 years of).

NT1440
Jul 6, 2009, 08:12 PM

:rolleyes:

Some wealthy people appreciate their wealth and actually you know, do some parenting, to get their kids to learn the value of a dollar. Not all rich folk are elitist pricks.

SkyBell
Jul 6, 2009, 08:22 PM
Uh...it may look like crap, but I'd happily take it. A car is a car...just something to get you from A to B, and nothing more.

NT1440
Jul 6, 2009, 08:25 PM
Uh...it may look like crap, but I'd happily take it. A car is a car...just something to get you from A to B, and nothing more.

Exactly, hell I'd save up for a while and just get a cheap paint job if its such a damn problem!

dukebound85
Jul 6, 2009, 08:27 PM
fake.... but if it was real, wow.

Im 16, and if I got any car that wasnt a total piece of crap, i would be sooo happy, cause hey, its a freeking car!! :p

i remember wanting a 85 civic with like 180k miles and no bumper!

i instead got a waaaaaaaaaaay nice car being a 1990 celica in 2001 when i was 16

still have my first car and no plans on getting rid of it lol

MegaMillions
Jul 6, 2009, 08:35 PM
Fake. Fake. Fake.

Horrible acting.

Actually if it were fake, that would have been incredibly superb acting. You try it. :)

da meat tree
Jul 6, 2009, 09:36 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cSECgfq_NMw&feature=related

TSE
Jul 6, 2009, 09:58 PM
I seriously only wish I could get a car, a truck would even be better. It has a bed, for uh... sleeping in. :)

Seriously, I wish I could get a truck.

James L
Jul 6, 2009, 10:21 PM
While I'm sure this is fake I have to say that we used to beat the hell out of spoiled brats like this years ago when I was in school.

Sigh... the good ol' days.

:D

BaronvdB
Jul 6, 2009, 10:42 PM
there is no way that's real

gillboyswims96
Jul 9, 2009, 07:01 PM
haha... i like the second part thing...

haha "look i have your boobear!"

the sad part is, i am soo like the younger brother recording it, and i would do this to my brother :P

mobilehaathi
Jul 9, 2009, 08:05 PM
So fake, yet so believable.:D

AngryApple
Jul 9, 2009, 08:36 PM

Some people just like big vehicles. They may like that big ones are safer (sometimes. Didn't one of the Hummers have horrible crash ratings?) My parents have a Ford Expedition mainly because they feel that it is safer than other tiny cars. (I dunno if that's true. I'm not a automobile kind of girl.) My parents only use the Expedition to tow their travel trailer every 2 months.

spaceboots06
Jul 9, 2009, 08:40 PM
Most Americans just like big vehicles.

:p

Bfat567
Jul 9, 2009, 08:50 PM
Totally fake but it pushes a very true point, most of my generation are spoiled rich biatchs or punk spoiled high school jocks. I do my best not to associate with them. Im 20 and fortunate enough to have parents who are letting me live at home while im in school. I dont have my own car, id kill for that truck. Im lucky enough to be able to drive my moms 93 cavalier.

iBookG4user
Jul 9, 2009, 08:58 PM
If the truck runs fine, all it really needs is a new paint job and it wouldn't be too bad. I'd be happy to drive the truck if I got it for free, I could care less if people tried to mock me for it. That said I do prefer my current car over the truck, but hey I wouldn't reject it if it were free and my first vehicle :)

Prof.
Jul 9, 2009, 09:49 PM
Faaaaaaaaaake

Schtumple
Jul 9, 2009, 10:05 PM
HOLY COW STOP THE PRESSES

Prof, your insight, I mean, jeez, who cares about adding to the conversation, lets just bust out one word and have done with it.

I'm so sorry mate, I had too :p

dmmcintyre3
Jul 10, 2009, 01:25 PM
I laughed so hard at this commercial when it came on while watching this truck video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKdIKP1arF0

I know an adult that drives a diesel SUV like this

(the colors are the same but it is jacked up some more and the paint is a little worse. The mirrors are different too. (this is from the 80's) (I would not mind driving this. That truck I would need to have painted first)

spaceboots06
Jul 10, 2009, 03:40 PM
I laughed so hard at this commercial when it came on while watching this truck video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKdIKP1arF0

I know an adult that drives a diesel SUV like this

(the colors are the same but it is jacked up some more and the paint is a little worse. The mirrors are different too. (this is from the 80's) (I would not mind driving this. That truck I would need to have painted first)

My fav one.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qb0vquRcys

Domanic
Jul 10, 2009, 03:47 PM
I wish I had a car :/

dmmcintyre3
Jul 10, 2009, 03:53 PM
My fav one.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qb0vquRcys

I saw that one on tv today. Along with a lot of iPhone commercials. (on the history channel for the iPhone)

Keniff
Jul 11, 2009, 03:34 AM
I have nothing to say about these Fake videos...

*Except for what I just said then

conch575
Jul 11, 2009, 07:27 AM
Urgh kids like that annoy me.

Captain Awesome
Jul 11, 2009, 07:29 AM
Urgh kids like that annoy me.

Tellin' me. If I were the dude's father, I would have gotten out a second baseball bat and shown him what real pain is.

pachyderm
Jul 11, 2009, 07:32 AM

Americans have an affinity for driving "Earth ********". As noted by the big yellow one in the drive. If this is real it is, by my accounts, a fairly accurate portrait of spoiled ass kids in America as detailed by MTV on the show"My Sweet 16th".

war eagle
Jul 11, 2009, 07:34 AM
lol.. hummer, challenger, piece of **** lol

andalusia
Jul 11, 2009, 08:34 AM
Grim times. If I was given anything that could be driven, and I was able to drive, I'd probably faint! :eek: