PDA

View Full Version : Help MacRumors users! Is this site legit?

lu0s3r322
Jul 19, 2009, 08:48 PM
hey everyone, i was just browsing for some clothes and came across http://www.modernthreads.us/

now normally american apparel clothes are quite expensive but the items on this site are very cheap and im assuming they buy their clothes wholesale from them

it looks legitimate to me although there is no copyright logo anywhere, some of their other site like tinybud have one, so it seems okay to purchase from them. what do you guys think?

emt1
Jul 19, 2009, 09:16 PM
Not sure, but the website says they are from Brookfield, Wisconsin, which is about 10 minutes away from my house. So if they rip you off, I'll go beat them up for you.

andalusia
Jul 20, 2009, 06:09 AM
Not sure, but the website says they are from Brookfield, Wisconsin, which is about 10 minutes away from my house. So if they rip you off, I'll go beat them up for you.

Haha, that post made my morning :D

tempusfugit
Jul 22, 2009, 06:40 AM
I live with 2 people from brookfield, 2 from elm grove. (western burbs of milwaukee, rich kid central)

I'm originally from chicago though.

small world.

emt1
Jul 22, 2009, 10:55 AM
I live with 2 people from brookfield, 2 from elm grove. (western burbs of milwaukee, rich kid central)

I'm originally from chicago though.

small world.

Haha! Before you added that rich kid part, I was totally going to say "so you live with a bunch of rich kids?"