PDA

View Full Version : Handbrake SVN 2592

bbadalucco
Aug 14, 2009, 04:51 PM
I like using Handbrake SVN 2592 becuase it seems faster with my Octo Mac Pro but I can't figure out how to adjust the picture settings? I'm converting blu ray rips and I want to keep the aspect ratio. On version 0.9.3 I just click picture settings but can't seem to find that on this version?

Any ideas?

MCRunning
Aug 14, 2009, 05:30 PM
To the right of "Show Queue" there is a button that says "Picture Settings". Then just change Anamorphic to none. After that you should be able to adjust the width and height.

http://img195.imageshack.us/img195/8217/picture1bxq.png

bbadalucco
Aug 14, 2009, 06:31 PM
To the right of "Show Queue" there is a button that says "Picture Settings". Then just change Anamorphic to none. After that you should be able to adjust the width and height.

http://img195.imageshack.us/img195/8217/picture1bxq.png

Thats the thing, I swear when I downloaded it the first time those options were there...now I don't get that though??? I just downloaded SVN 2592 from the "Blu Ray to Apple TV Thread"

This is what I get?
Ok, I have no idea how to post a picture...but to the right (way right) is Activity Windows and Toggle Presets...also there isn't a picture settings option at the bottom either.

MCRunning
Aug 14, 2009, 07:06 PM
Try going to Window > Picture Settings or Shift + Command + P

bbadalucco
Aug 14, 2009, 07:09 PM
Try going to Window > Picture Settings or Shift + Command + P

BOOM! I used Shirt Command P and it worked. Thanks I appreicate it. I wonder why it doesn't just show the icon?

brentsg
Aug 14, 2009, 07:25 PM
Try blowing away your HandBrake and compile the latest SVN from source.

bbadalucco
Aug 14, 2009, 07:28 PM
Try blowing away your HandBrake and compile the latest SVN from source.

Thanks not sure what you mean exactly. I did delete my old version and reinstall the referenced SVN in the first post but get the same issue, it works with the shift cmd p deal though, just not sure why it isnt showing up on the gui

brentsg
Aug 14, 2009, 09:29 PM
If you mess with releases of HandBrake that aren't the officially released binaries, then you typically compile the binary yourself from the original source code.