PDA

View Full Version : Snow Leopard & tv streaming problem?

Bickity
Aug 30, 2009, 05:55 PM
Has anyone else noticed a problem streaming movies from a machine that has been upgraded to Snow Leopard?

Before the upgrade I had no steaming issues and now after, it takes forever to start and then during playback it stops and reloads a ton. I might try unlink and relink.

Any other thoughts?

Bickity
Aug 31, 2009, 06:01 AM
If anyone cares, unlinking and relinking seems to have worked. All is back to normal.

donster28
Aug 31, 2009, 02:05 PM
If anyone cares, unlinking and relinking seems to have worked. All is back to normal.

That's what I was gonna tell you to do but you beat me to it. I had this problem on occassions with Leopard too. ;)

chfest
Aug 31, 2009, 07:27 PM
I have had a similar experience. What do you all mean by "unlinking and relinking"? Sorry for what may be a basic question.

Bickity
Sep 2, 2009, 11:12 AM
I have had a similar experience. What do you all mean by "unlinking and relinking"? Sorry for what may be a basic question.

From your TV go to Settings > Computers and Unlink. Then Relink it to the computer > enter numbers iTunes and your back in business.

Does seem to be a big if people are having to do it more than once.

chfest
Sep 2, 2009, 04:07 PM
Thanks Blickity. I worked my way to that last night and relinked. All my photos had to reload overnight. I will check streaming tonight. Hopefully, it is better.