PDA

View Full Version : Beyza Case 'Thinvelope' in the UK?

Scylax
Sep 10, 2009, 11:53 AM
I really want a 'Thinvelope' case for my MBA, but I am in the UK, not the US. Does anyone know if/where I can buy one in the UK? I don't want to create a login account at Beyza if they don't ship to the UK, and I can't find any indication that they do. Could someone with an account maybe check the shipping options for me, and what they are charging in ?

Please and thank you!

Joe23
Sep 11, 2009, 06:12 AM
I'm based in the UK and they do indeed ship to the UK. I bought this one (http://www.beyzacases.com/pd-apple-macbook-air-thinvelope-leather-sleeve-antique-brown.cfm)from them back in June, shipping was $10 and it arrived within a few days.

The cases are expensive (my order came to 110 delivered, including the discount code below) but the fit is perfect, they look fantastic and they keep the Air in pristine condition. As a slipcase I can't recommend them highly enough.

At the checkout use voucher code CAD671IPHONFR07 to get 20% off your order.

DrewM2
Sep 11, 2009, 07:14 AM
The 'Thinvelope" is a great case. Construction and detail are top notch. Yes, it's pricey, but you get what you pay for. I live in Florida and received mine within a few days.

sanPietro98
Sep 11, 2009, 07:43 AM
I also have the thinvelope and love it. It is a great case with superb construction.