Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

iSaint

macrumors 603
Original poster
I did it...

I ordered!

I'm a switcher!

iBook G4
20g iPod
Airport Express
HP Printer

edu Cram and Jam

I've been lurking and reading Mac Rumours for months. I knew I would make the switch someday. In about a week, it will be done.

Woo Hoo!

wPod

macrumors 68000
Aug 19, 2003
Denver, CO
congratulations! i am sure you will enjoy it very much!!! and sick around the forums cause youll probably have a couple little questions people can answer.

Sun Baked

macrumors G5
May 19, 2002
jimsowden said:
ihopeyouenjoyyournowmacnowihavetogetbacktogradingmyenglishpapers
For a second there I thought he was calling us something, and Ms. Spell Dit.

iSaint

macrumors 603
Original poster
wPod said:
congratulations! i am sure you will enjoy it very much!!! and sick around the forums cause youll probably have a couple little questions people can answer.

Thanks, I am sure I will love it. More than reformatting and selling this Compaq 5000! And I have been reading everyone's wonderful answers to help and suggestions for these months, so I have learned a lot already.

Mac Rumours (and another friend) convinced me to switch!

flyfish29

macrumors 68020
Feb 4, 2003
New HAMpshire
jimsowden said:
ihopeyouenjoyyournowmacnowihavetogetbacktogradingmyenglishpapers

Is your space bar not working? :D

Funny thing is my brother in-law had this happen and I had to suffer through two weeks of email written like this.

congrats on switching! You will be very happy with the iBook. I just got my wife one to use at school. I want an iPod, but grad school is too damn expensive...diapers are costly too...not for me, my two kids. :D

SilentPanda

Moderator emeritus
Oct 8, 2002
The Bamboo Forest
flyfish29 said:

Funny thing is my brother in-law had this happen and I had to suffer through two weeks of email written like this.

That's when you bust out the copy/paste function... then you can make all the spaces you want...

On another not... I almost thought the topic was "Idiot" instead of "I-did-it". :)

jared_kipe

macrumors 68030
Dec 8, 2003
Seattle
flyfish29 said:

congrats on switching! You will be very happy with the iBook. I just got my wife one to use at school. I want an iPod, but grad school is too damn expensive...diapers are costly too...not for me, my two kids. :D

I wrote a few emails without the ability to use the letter k on a public computer.

jimsowden

macrumors 68000
Sep 6, 2003
NY
SilentPanda said:
That's when you bust out the copy/paste function... then you can make all the spaces you want...

On another not... I almost thought the topic was "Idiot" instead of "I-did-it". :)
No. My space bar works fine. I was trying to point out how some idiots in these forums don't value correct spelling and grammar. They should be warned, then banned.

goodwill

macrumors 6502
Jan 8, 2004
Dallas
You will never regret your decision. If you ever have any problems in the begining (or the end haha) just ask away on this board. Everyone is very helpful and very generous. Getting the hang of the Apple OS is actually a blast. The best of luck and let us know how it turns out.

Edot

macrumors 6502
Jan 29, 2002
NJ
jimsowden said:
No. My space bar works fine. I was trying to point out how some idiots in these forums don't value correct spelling and grammar. They should be warned, then banned.

Maybe we should warn and ban you for exercising the bad example. :rolleyes: It was 3 words, relax man.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.