PDA

View Full Version : ANGRY AT MACRUMORS

BakedBeans
Aug 9, 2004, 06:33 AM
i feel i have to share my displesure with you... its been well over a month since i contributed my hard earned cash to macrumors after several emails and private messages (with no reply) i still havent recieved my demi god status and still can get onto the ad-less sites...

im very very dissapointed....

although i have always said i did it to help the site, but i should also get what was promised...

i feel hard dont by

Mord
Aug 9, 2004, 06:39 AM
shouldent this go into site feedback, not in general apple tech?

but anyway i see your point send a pm to rower cpu or another admin

edesignuk
Aug 9, 2004, 06:55 AM
That sucks, time to spam* someones inbox :eek: :D

*do not spam

Abstract
Aug 9, 2004, 07:52 AM
Nah, PM their box twice a day. Its not really spam if they're just not answering the PM of a financial contributor to the site. Its not like you're selling them stuff. I wouldn't care about the Demi-God status, but they sold you an ad-less version of MR, and they should have delivered. Hit'em hard. ;)

Mr. Anderson
Aug 9, 2004, 08:12 AM
Message has been received - we're looking into it. If it makes you feel any better, you're not the only one. There might actually be a problem with the system.

Please be patient and we'll try and get this resolved as soon as possible.

Thanks,

D

Macs R Us
Aug 9, 2004, 08:27 AM
I don't believ that happend! I was thinking about contributing money but not for a stautas just becuse of what they do. In had trubles too, I e-mailed about putting a ad for our site in many time and it took 3 weeks for a reply... HUM?

~Shard~
Aug 9, 2004, 09:03 AM
I don't believ that happend! I was thinking about contributing money but not for a stautas just becuse of what they do. In had trubles too, I e-mailed about putting a ad for our site in many time and it took 3 weeks for a reply... HUM?

Maybe there were difficulties and delays due to the inability to decipher your spelling and grammar... just a thought... :p ;)

BakedBeans
Aug 9, 2004, 09:34 AM
Thanks for the support guys i was expecting flames lol....

and thanks mr a.

i will wait a bit and check back.....

thanks again

jsw
Aug 9, 2004, 09:41 AM
Thanks for the support guys i was expecting flames lol....

and thanks mr a.

i will wait a bit and check back.....

thanks again
FWIW, I'm in the same boat. I assume that the membership will start when they add us, not when we paid.

And, like you, I did it to get access to private forums, etc. The whole "Demi-God" thing doesn't particularly appeal to me.

~Shard~
Aug 9, 2004, 09:54 AM
FWIW, I'm in the same boat. I assume that the membership will start when they add us, not when we paid.

And, like you, I did it to get access to private forums, etc. The whole "Demi-God" thing doesn't particularly appeal to me.

Yah, I'd be in the same boat as you if I were ever to contribute - the status of Demi-God isn't a big deal for me. In fact, I'd prefer to keep my normal status so I can see my rankings continue to go up. Only 3 more years until I'm a G5 I'm predicting! ;) :cool:

jsw
Aug 9, 2004, 10:03 AM
Yah, I'd be in the same boat as you if I were ever to contribute - the status of Demi-God isn't a big deal for me. In fact, I'd prefer to keep my normal status so I can see my rankings continue to go up. Only 3 more years until I'm a G5 I'm predicting! ;) :cool:
:)

Actually, it'd be nice to have the option of not getting the "Demi-God" status, or of having it displayed below your "CPU rank".

When I first joined, I was very confused as to what "Demi-God" meant. Took a while to sort that out....

SolidGun
Aug 9, 2004, 10:36 AM
Where do you get information about becoming a donator/demi-god? I wouldn't mind getting into ad-free page or being called a somewhat lesser god.

~Shard~
Aug 9, 2004, 10:44 AM
Where do you get information about becoming a donator/demi-god? I wouldn't mind getting into ad-free page or being called a somewhat lesser god.

You mean a semi-demi-God? Or perhaps quasi-demi-God might be more in your price range... ;)

You can check things out in the "About" section of MacRumors here (http://www.macrumors.com/site.php?mode=about) or by e-mailing the necessary people using this address (contributor@macrumors.com).

edesignuk
Aug 9, 2004, 10:45 AM
Where do you get information about becoming a donator/demi-god? I wouldn't mind getting into ad-free page or being called a somewhat lesser god.http://www.macrumors.com/contrib.html
edit: actually with the vB3 subscriptions system you can do it through your UserCP - http://forums.macrumors.com/subscriptions.php?

SolidGun
Aug 9, 2004, 10:57 AM
How does one become a moderator then? I am curious because all moderators seems to have "demi-god" status as well.

Mudbug
Aug 9, 2004, 11:03 AM
How does one become a moderator then? I am curious because all moderators seems to have "demi-god" status as well.

that just means they paid the dues like the rest of the demi-gods.

and Mr. A's right - we're looking into the situation - if you'll hold on a bit for us. We'll make sure that the credit that's coming to you takes place, and it should begin when we flip the switch, not from the time you paid.

Sorry about all of this - should have it sorted out pretty soon.

SolidGun
Aug 9, 2004, 11:10 AM
Sorry, but I am still interested as to where I can find information about becoming an admin someday.

edesignuk
Aug 9, 2004, 11:13 AM
Sorry, but I am still interested as to where I can find information about becoming an admin someday.You can't. If and admin is wanted, and the existing admins think you'll fit the role then you will be contacted. You can't buy your way in (well, maybe you can...).

King Cobra
Aug 9, 2004, 11:15 AM
The whole "Demi-God" thing doesn't particularly appeal to me.
Agreed. "Contributor" for the contributors is better, since it would cut out those references that might offend. wdlove emailed (or messaged by other means) arn about it, and he made an exception for wdlove, and granted him Contributor status for the same privileges.

~Shard~
Aug 9, 2004, 11:18 AM
Sorry, but I am still interested as to where I can find information about becoming an admin someday.

Be careful when talking like that - Arn might take that as a threat and may ban you for treason. ;)

Patience my young lad - you barely have 100 posts under your belt! Give it a few more years... :cool:

SolidGun
Aug 9, 2004, 11:18 AM
Sorry again...I meant becoming a moderator, not admin.....
I guess I could buy my way in.......................

So how does one get invited to become a moderator?

added: this isn't an immediate interest. I know that I only joined, but I am interested as to what I should do in the mean time to take that step towards being a moderator. (Maybe part owner someday ;) )

edesignuk
Aug 9, 2004, 11:19 AM
Agreed. "Contributor" for the contributors is better, since it would cut out those references that might offend. wdlove emailed (or messaged by other means) arn about it, and he made an exception for wdlove, and granted him Contributor status for the same privileges.I think it'd be really cool if contributors were given the right to edit their own custom title, it's very easy to give this right in vb3. Go on Arn ;)

tomf87
Aug 9, 2004, 11:20 AM
http://www.macrumors.com/contrib.html
edit: actually with the vB3 subscriptions system you can do it through your UserCP - http://forums.macrumors.com/subscriptions.php?

I don't care about my status. I just want the mug!

edesignuk
Aug 9, 2004, 11:21 AM
Sorry again...I meant becoming a moderator, not admin.....
I guess I could buy my way in.......................

So how does one get invited to become a moderator?Situation is exactly the same as for admin. If you are wanted you will be asked, otherwise there's nothing you can do.

SolidGun
Aug 9, 2004, 11:23 AM
Thank you.....I guess I will just get the mug and be happy with that (when it becomes available that is)

BakedBeans
Aug 9, 2004, 12:07 PM
that just means they paid the dues like the rest of the demi-gods.

and Mr. A's right - we're looking into the situation - if you'll hold on a bit for us. We'll make sure that the credit that's coming to you takes place, and it should begin when we flip the switch, not from the time you paid.

Sorry about all of this - should have it sorted out pretty soon.

thanks mudbug i wait with anticipation, i have posted a thread before and sent a few pms and emails,,,,thats why i posted IM SO ANGRY just to get noticed not really that angry, although im sure you understand, slightly bugged ;)

thanks

michaelrjohnson
Aug 9, 2004, 01:42 PM

I'm pretty sure the mugs are gone... and have been for awhile. (but I can't find the MR page that says so right now)

~Shard~
Aug 9, 2004, 02:07 PM
I'm pretty sure the mugs are gone... and have been for awhile. (but I can't find the MR page that says so right now)

Geez, I completely forgot about the mugs! Yah, more MacRumors mugs would be sweet - I'd probably order one myself... :cool:

Veldek
Aug 9, 2004, 03:00 PM
I thought there were no mugs anymore: http://www.macrumors.com/contrib.html. See the last line.

arn
Aug 11, 2004, 03:00 PM
hey...

sorry.... all my fault. Been very busy outside of macrumors.

arn

edesignuk
Aug 11, 2004, 03:08 PM
My god, do my eyes deceive me!?

IT'S ARN!!!!

CmdrLaForge
Aug 12, 2004, 06:44 AM

I thought the mugs are out ? BTW thats the reason why I didn't contribute. If I get the mug - I will. The mugs are really cool. But Ad-free version ? I have that using firefox and the status - I couldn't care less.

Cheers

Mord
Aug 12, 2004, 06:50 AM
i want a mug but i don't want to loose my cpu ranking is there some way to have the cpu ranking below mac rumors demi god ect.

i'd contribute if i get a mug, and my cpu ranking under demi god, i want to be a macrumors 970

(what would mr Anderson and the other people with like 10,000 posts be they were not demi gods?)

~Shard~
Aug 12, 2004, 07:53 AM
i'd contribute if i get a mug, and my cpu ranking under demi god, i want to be a macrumors 970

A 970?! Good luck, maybe after 4 years of solid posting! ;)

(what would mr Anderson and the other people with like 10,000 posts be they were not demi gods?)

This question has been asked many a time before - one can only guess... The highest ranking I have ever seen is 601, with the likes of eyelikeart (a Mod now), MacBandit (who I believe is a demi-god now) and jelloshotsrule (is he still around?!), and they all have around 7000 posts (I think eyelikeart is more like 12,000), so perhaps Mr. Anderson and his 16,000+ posts would be at least a 604 - or perhaps a 750 or even a 74xx! :eek: :cool:

Mr. Anderson
Aug 12, 2004, 07:58 AM

I have no idea....

and j-lo is the highest ranking non-mod/demi, but he's been absent lately....it might be quite some time before we find out.

D

Mord
Aug 12, 2004, 08:07 AM
if you dived his 16,000 posts by 500 which is the cpu upgrade interval he is rank 32

1)6502
2)65816 <me :D
3)68000
4)68030
5)68040
6)601
7)603
8)604
9)750
10)750cxe
11)750fx
12)7400
13)7410
14)7450
15)7445
16)7455
17)7447
18)970
19)970fx

so there is no cpu rank for users with over 9500 posts :mad:

just noticed that it tops out at 601 :confused:

Mr. Anderson
Aug 12, 2004, 08:15 AM
But you're interpolating it as 500 post intervals - that's a fallacy. There are some that are only 2 post intervals and some with several 1000. And your rankings don't necessarily represent the ones arn used :D

And besides, it looks like in a few days I'll have 17k - but I think at this level the next step up would be 20k - which won't happen for a very long time :D

D

Mord
Aug 12, 2004, 08:18 AM
yeah i just noticed that i'd like to see the full list of cpu no. and the posts needed some time

(and at 16 posts a day it wont be that long (250 days if you stay on track))

Sun Baked
Aug 12, 2004, 08:18 AM
...And besides, it looks like in a few days I'll have 17k - but I think at this level the next step up would be 20k - which won't happen for a very long time :D

DThat means you're only a single Geek Thread away from 20k. http://forums.macrumors.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=11005

Mr. Anderson
Aug 12, 2004, 08:20 AM
That means you're only a single Geek Thread away from 20k.
http://forums.macrumors.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=11005

for the record, I did not participate in the Geek thread so don't group me in that category :D

I'd be able to pump out that 3k in no time flat if it was like a couple summers ago when j-lo and I were on a roll - one day of posting he managed 200 and I think I came in around 150 - the rest of the week was probably 100+ per day :D

Ah, nostalgia......

D

Mord
Aug 12, 2004, 08:24 AM
damn that dancing banana

(btw Mr. Anderson i'm currently designing my permenent avatar which is a ship i made in 3d it's black with small blue lights all over it and i have the shape the skin and the engines all done (nice blue rocket) (a bit like a polaris raven if anyone here plays ev:nova) all i need to do is to make a backround to it that shows the damn thing, it's damn neer impossible to see when i put it with a space backround)

Mr. Anderson
Aug 12, 2004, 08:27 AM
damn that dancing banana

(btw Mr. Anderson i'm currently designing my permenent avatar which is a ship i made in 3d it's black with small blue lights all over it and i have the shape the skin and the engines all done (nice blue rocket) (a bit like a polaris raven if anyone here plays ev:nova) all i need to do is to make a backround to it that shows the damn thing, it's damn neer impossible to see when i put it with a space backround)

so what did you make it in?

adjust the specular reflection to make the black lighter and put it in a nebula or something not black but spacey. Send me a larger image of the thing if you get a chance, I'd love to see it. I'll be updating mine eventually....

D

SilentPanda
Aug 12, 2004, 08:31 AM
So is the contrib thing working now? I figure I've hit almost 1,000 posts so I should pony up some dough.

Also, who do I contact so that I don't have to be a Demi-God? Contributor (like wdlove) works just fine for me.

Sun Baked
Aug 12, 2004, 08:32 AM
damn that dancing banana What's wrong with the banana? http://forums.macrumors.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=15922&stc=1

Heck I keep seeing this every time I look at your tar...

jsw
Aug 12, 2004, 08:38 AM
So is the contrib thing working now? I figure I've hit almost 1,000 posts so I should pony up some dough.

Also, who do I contact so that I don't have to be a Demi-God? Contributor (like wdlove) works just fine for me.Until I show up as a Demi-God, it's not working yet. Of course, I'd like to be a "Contributor" instead as well.

SilentPanda
Aug 12, 2004, 08:41 AM
Hmmm... I'll just contrib tomorrow... I don't really care about status change or even an adfree version. I block the ads anyhow and don't care to be a demi-god so... plus tomorrow is payday... :)

jsw
Aug 12, 2004, 08:44 AM
Hmmm... I'll just contrib tomorrow... I don't really care about status change or even an adfree version. I block the ads anyhow and don't care to be a demi-god so... plus tomorrow is payday... :)That was my philosophy. :) I actually don't even want special status in the tag line, and I use PithHelmet - which is why I contributed (I felt a bit guilty using the site without seeing the ads). I'd like to see what the mythical private forums are like, but that's about it.

Mord
Aug 12, 2004, 08:44 AM
so what did you make it in?

adjust the specular reflection to make the black lighter and put it in a nebula or something not black but spacey. Send me a larger image of the thing if you get a chance, I'd love to see it. I'll be updating mine eventually....

D

vue 4, it's quite good but about once every few months i have to reinstall it which is a pain because the install gets corrupt, it's the most expensive software i have ever actually payed for (£200).

i'll send you a render i made of it flying over some sea past an island over ichat if you like.

the only downside to vue 4 is rendering times but i can do network rendering with animations.

the ship itself is made from several booleon objects and some blue gas comined with some blue fire for the exaust flame

jsw
Aug 12, 2004, 08:47 AM
...one day of posting he managed 200 and I think I came in around 150 - the rest of the week was probably 100+ per day :DGreat googley mooglies! 200 in one day? One day?!? Amazing. Likewise the 150, and the 100+ for a week. That's an incredible sustained rate.

Squire
Aug 12, 2004, 08:49 AM
You mean a semi-demi-God? Or perhaps quasi-demi-God might be more in your price range... ;)

Actually, I ordered a semi-demi-god with an estimated ship date of 3-5 days. Just before it was about to ship, they changed the ship date to 2 weeks and gave me the option of upgrading my order to a demi-god. I took it and I've been happy with it for the past year. ;)

By the way, what happens when I have to "pay up" again? Do a truck load of Mac thugs knock on my door?

Squire

jsw
Aug 12, 2004, 08:53 AM
By the way, what happens when I have to "pay up" again? Do a truck load of Mac thugs knock on my door?

Squire
No. Your tag is just changed to "newbie" or "Windows lover" (arn's choice) until you pay up. ;)

BakedBeans
Aug 12, 2004, 09:06 AM
as i started this thread... i thought i might make an appearance and say hi, and thanks for sorting it out for me guys....

jsw
Aug 12, 2004, 09:08 AM
as i started this thread... i thought i might make an appearance and say hi, and thanks for sorting it out for me guys....Congrats! Let me know what the private forums are like. ;) Maybe I'll see you there in a few weeks... not that it bothers me. I like seeing the '68020'.

~Shard~
Aug 12, 2004, 10:03 AM
if you dived his 16,000 posts by 500 which is the cpu upgrade interval he is rank 32

1)6502
2)65816 <me
3)68000
18)970
19)970fx

so there is no cpu rank for users with over 9500 posts

just noticed that it tops out at 601

As Mr. Anderson indicated, this is not quite how it works though. Case in point, jelloshotsrule has (had?) over 7000 posts, yet still remains a 601. The intervals change as you go higher, and you also forgot the rare 65832 and 68020. :cool:

~Shard~
Aug 12, 2004, 10:04 AM
i'd like to see the full list of cpu no. and the posts needed some time

That would be fun to see, but in a way I prefer it the way it is right now. We only know the details up to 601, and although Arn, Mr. Anderson and others are no doubt privy to the higher ranks and their post count requirements, I think it’s kind of cool to keep it a mystery for the rest of us. :cool:

and at 16 posts a day it wont be that long (250 days if you stay on track))

16 posts a day?! For the average MR member that is still a fait bit – heck, you’re only averaging 3 posts a day, so I’d like to see you get up to 16! :p ;) No, I still think you’re looking at a few years of solid posting before you even come close to a 970 rank. And by then, there will be many new processors out! Plus, it’s no fun if you rise through the ranks too easily – it’s not as fun and rewarding that way. Patience my young Jedi – er, Sith I guess, judging by your avatar...

~Shard~
Aug 12, 2004, 10:05 AM
dislectics off tha wrold untie!!!

And by the way, dyslexia is a language-based disorder characterized by difficulties in single word decoding – specifically, reversing words, writing letters back to front, not being able to remember the sequence of letters in a word or sometimes reading from right to left – complete spelling mistakes and improper grammar are not characteristics of dyslexia. ;) :cool:

~Shard~
Aug 12, 2004, 10:07 AM
I'd be able to pump out that 3k in no time flat if it was like a couple summers ago when j-lo and I were on a roll - one day of posting he managed 200 and I think I came in around 150 - the rest of the week was probably 100+ per day

Very impressive Mr. Anderson! How the hell did you manage that volume of posts? I couldn’t even find enough threads on MacRumors to reply to if I was aiming to try for 150 posts in a day! :eek: Was it a slow summer for you? ;)

jsw
Aug 12, 2004, 10:09 AM
Well, at a post-per-minute in this thread alone, you're on a heck of a pace today, ~Shard~! ;)

King Cobra
Aug 12, 2004, 10:13 AM
sorry.... all my fault. Been very busy outside of macrumors.

arn

http://andrej.gadgetgaming.com/images/comedy/notmine/fired/twoweeks.jpg

Mr. Anderson
Aug 12, 2004, 10:17 AM
as for the 1000 post a week rate we had back in the days, it was an interesting time. Spamming rules were a little more lax (but just a little) and j-lo, teabgs, rower, mischief and a few others along with me would get involved in *discussions*. So it was a running commentary the likes of which probably won't ever be seen again.

and I've not been posting much lately, anyway, so my rate/day is way off, its just higher because of previously stupid amounts of posting years ago...

D

FuzzyBallz
Aug 12, 2004, 10:17 AM
Well, ain't this nice. Delays and more delays, just like Apple. j/k

Mord
Aug 12, 2004, 10:31 AM
That would be fun to see, but in a way I prefer it the way it is right now. We only know the details up to 601, and although Arn, Mr. Anderson and others are no doubt privy to the higher ranks and their post count requirements, I think it’s kind of cool to keep it a mystery for the rest of us. :cool:

16 posts a day?! For the average MR member that is still a fait bit – heck, you’re only averaging 3 posts a day, so I’d like to see you get up to 16! :p ;) No, I still think you’re looking at a few years of solid posting before you even come close to a 970 rank. And by then, there will be many new processors out! Plus, it’s no fun if you rise through the ranks too easily – it’s not as fun and rewarding that way. Patience my young Jedi – er, Sith I guess, judging by your avatar...

that 3 posts a day thing is cause by my damn social life :mad: it tends to get in the way of more important things like posting in a forum about the brand of computer i use.

and btw dyslexia dose cause spelling mistakes as i always spell freind freind i get letters mixed up in my words i tend to get vowles mixed up and i used to write letters the wrong way around bdbdbdbdbd all looked the same to me

~Shard~
Aug 12, 2004, 10:36 AM
Actually, I ordered a semi-demi-god with an estimated ship date of 3-5 days. Just before it was about to ship, they changed the ship date to 2 weeks and gave me the option of upgrading my order to a demi-god. I took it and I've been happy with it for the past year. ;)

Squire

Ah, I understand now! As for not paying up, I believe Arn will send a herd of angry ****ows to your residence to trample you to death. If you hear a knock on the door and hear “Moof! Moof!” my advice to you is to run and hide as if your life depended on it! :cool:

jsw
Aug 12, 2004, 10:37 AM
that 3 posts a day thing is cause by my damn social life :mad: it tends to get in the way of more important things like posting in a forum about the brand of computer i use.

and btw dyslexia dose cause spelling mistakes as i always spell freind freind i get letters mixed up in my words i tend to get vowles mixed up and i used to write letters the wrong way around bdbdbdbdbd all looked the same to me
On the off chance that you didn't know this and the even smaller chance that you care, you can have spelling checked as you type your posts - just right/control click in the post window, and opt to have your spelling checked.

You probably knew this, but I just found it out a few days ago. It helps a bit, though obviously it won't tell you if you've typed the wrong - but correctly spelled - word.

Mord
Aug 12, 2004, 10:39 AM
yeah i've seen that before, my spelling is not that bad it's just the odd word,

~Shard~
Aug 12, 2004, 10:40 AM
Well, at a post-per-minute in this thread alone, you're on a heck of a pace today, ~Shard~! ;)

Heh heh - yah, I find myself going on tears every once and a while. Some days I'll post 10-15 posts, other times I'll go 4-5 days without posting. Damn work, having a social life and being overall busy...

Plus I have to stock up on posts now, as for 5 weeks starting in September I won't be posting at all, as I'll be on vacation backpacking through Eastern Europe, Austria, Germany and England! Can't wait!!! :D :cool:

~Shard~
Aug 12, 2004, 10:42 AM

Fair enough then! I wasn't knocking ya by the way, just pointing out some facts. ;)

Mord
Aug 12, 2004, 10:42 AM
stocking up on posts, thats the funnyest thing i have seen this week and i've seen a rabbit with a pancake on it's head http://www.syberpunk.com/cgi-bin/index.pl?page=oolong

~Shard~
Aug 12, 2004, 10:44 AM
On the off chance that you didn't know this and the even smaller chance that you care, you can have spelling checked as you type your posts - just right/control click in the post window, and opt to have your spelling checked.

You probably knew this, but I just found it out a few days ago. It helps a bit, though obviously it won't tell you if you've typed the wrong - but correctly spelled - word.

Cool, I always heard that you could do that but could never figure out how -thanks for that gem jsw, I'll add it to my ever-growing list! I just found out about Apple-Shift-3 a couple weeks ago too! Handy little screen capture hotkey, if some of you didn't know... :cool:

~Shard~
Aug 12, 2004, 10:44 AM
stocking up on posts, thats the funnyest thing i have seen this week and i've seen a rabbit with a pancake on it's head http://www.syberpunk.com/cgi-bin/index.pl?page=oolong

Thanks, I'll take that as a compliment then... I guess...

jsw
Aug 12, 2004, 10:46 AM
...i've seen a rabbit with a pancake on it's head http://www.syberpunk.com/cgi-bin/index.pl?page=oolongChrist, that's hilarious! And the guy's so serious about it (the rabbit's owner, not the site directly linked).

jsw
Aug 12, 2004, 10:48 AM
Cool, I always heard that you could do that but could never figure out how -thanks for that gem jsw, I'll add it to my ever-growing list! I just found out about Apple-Shift-3 a couple weeks ago too! Handy little screen capture hotkey, if some of you didn't know... :cool:Yeah, it's amazing to find out this stuff after so long. You think you're cool, that you know all the Mac secrets, and then out of nowhere someone says "oh, by the way, did you know you can do this?" and it's some funky little thing that you'd never have thought of. Makes me happy to think of all the fun stuff I've yet to learn.

Doctor Q
Aug 12, 2004, 12:28 PM
for the record, I did not participate in the Geek thread so don't group me in that categoryHey, watch it! Are you casting asparagus on the proud and happy geek subcommunity here?

janey
Aug 12, 2004, 12:50 PM
Ah, I understand now! As for not paying up, I believe Arn will send a herd of angry ****ows to your residence to trample you to death. If you hear a knock on the door and hear “Moof! Moof!” my advice to you is to run and hide as if your life depended on it! :cool:

ROFLMAO!!!!!