Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

creme

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 22, 2004
my itrip was ok untill 2day. Everything seems 2be ok. The red light works, the itrip playlists are ok. But on the radio u here nothing. Normaly u can notice when the radio is on the same frequency like the itrip. But now it doesn't do anything. I tried to reset the ipod but even that doens't help.
i hope somebody has a solution
grtz
pieter

pdpfilms

macrumors 68020
Jun 29, 2004
Vermontana
2 possible fixes:

1: (Least likely) Turn up the volume of the iPod. I once bought an entirely new iTrip because i thought it died. Turned out to be that the iTrip just couldn't "hear" the music.

2: Select a new radio station from the iTrip stations playlist. Keep trying, and eventually you should hear the iPod.

good luck

creme

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 22, 2004
it still doesn't work

i tried what u told me, (turn up the volume)
but it didn't help.
The red light is flashing, the volume is max.
before when the radio is detecting the itrip, suddenly there is a silence. but now it just keeps on making noice
grtz

davefan6435

macrumors regular
Jul 1, 2004
Madison, WI
one of my friends had the same problem, but i could never figure out what the problem was. I think he just returned it and got a new one. Me and him interchanged our iTrips and then it worked for a less than a week and it stopped working again.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.