PDA

View Full Version : Amazing Apple Logo Mouse Pad...

iMJustAGuy
Feb 16, 2010, 04:06 PM
It's pretty sweet...
Just wanted to share the love! They make them in red too but I think the black one is badass.
They make the back rubberized so it won't slide on slick surfaces.

http://www.maxupgrades.com/istore/index.cfm?fuseaction=product.display&Product_ID=99

PS: YES, that IS a Samsung Eternity... My iPhone got stolen out of my car at a gas station a few weeks ago... They were kind enough to leave my sim card though :(

jetjaguar
Feb 16, 2010, 04:09 PM
very nice but a bit too small for me .. still sweet though:apple:

iMJustAGuy
Feb 16, 2010, 04:14 PM
very nice but a bit too small for me .. still sweet though:apple:

I was thinking that too as it was shipping but I havn't thought once about it since I have received it. Love it :D:apple:

NeuralControl
Feb 16, 2010, 04:22 PM
It looks really nice. Cool mousepad. As I said in another thread, your set up is great.

GoCubsGo
Feb 16, 2010, 04:24 PM
Old news is better than ... I've had one for about 3 years. Not bad but kind of a small surface and pricey.

astroot
Feb 16, 2010, 04:24 PM
Very cool! I think rather than spend $10 I could just take an exacto knife to my black mouse pad and come up with the same result.

iMJustAGuy
Feb 16, 2010, 04:27 PM
Very cool! I think rather than spend $10 I could just take an exacto knife to my black mouse pad and come up with the same result.

Haha, have at it... I don't think I have the skills to pull it off.. let me know how it goes!

Old news is better than ... I've had one for about 3 years. Not bad but kind of a small surface and pricey.

I have been searching for a WHILE and FINALLY came across this.

It looks really nice. Cool mousepad. As I said in another thread, your set up is great.

Thanks man. I love it. I recently flipped it. I had it to where I was "officed in" with each side of the desk touch either wall with just a small space for me to slip past. I like it this way much better.