Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jsulens

macrumors member
Original poster
Jun 29, 2004
what bluetooth mouse do u recomend?
does anyone have any good ideas on what companies offer good bluetooth mice besides apple.

dotnina

macrumors 6502a
Aug 19, 2004
A lot of people like the MX900 from Logitech

Also, from what I understand, a lot of us are waiting for The Mouse BT, whose shipping date is now pushed back again to October?!

Personally I use a wired mouse, I don't like any of the bluetooth mice in the market right now.

JOD8FY

macrumors 6502a
Mar 22, 2004
United States
I know a lot of people like Microsoft's bluetooth mouse and there's also the BT-500 made by RadTech. If you're looking for a bluetooth mouse that looks exactly like the Pro Mouse, then go to http://www.macmice.com and look at their The Mouse BT. It comes in white or AL and ships October 5.

Good luck,
JOD8FY

jsulens

macrumors member
Original poster
Jun 29, 2004
thanks, i am kinda intrested in the microsoft bluetooh mouse. has anyone used this mouse here?

Bobcat37

macrumors member
Jul 27, 2004
Colorado
Check this topic and this topic for further info.

I also am in the market for a bluetooth mouse, but am not sure yet which I'll go with. That MacMice one looks awesome, but I don't really want to wait 1 month for it.

The Logitech one looks a little busy and it is expensive, while the Kensington one has a slighty nicer design IMO and you can get it for a pretty sweet price here.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.