PDA

View Full Version : Simplify Media Yanks iPhone Apps, Changing Focus

MacRumors
Mar 15, 2010, 02:27 PM
http://www.macrumors.com/images/macrumorsthreadlogo.gif (http://www.macrumors.com/iphone/2010/03/15/simplify-media-yanks-iphone-apps-changing-focus/)

http://images.macrumors.com/article/2010/03/15/152708-simplify_media.png

Simplify Media late last week announced (http://www.simplifymedia.com/blog/?p=176) that it is moving in a "new direction" and will no longer be offering its popular iPhone applications (http://www.macrumors.com/iphone/2009/04/29/simplify-music-2-0-brings-upgrades-to-popular-itunes-library-streamer/) that allowed users to stream their iTunes music libraries to their iPhones and iPod touches via Wi-Fi, 3G, and EDGE.After developing the technology behind Simplify Media for over 4 years, it is time for us to take it in a new direction. In order to focus on this transition, we will no longer be offering the current software to new users. Today we are removing the Simplify iPhone applications from the App Store, and new account creation will be disabled shortly after that. However, existing Simplify accounts and clients will continue to work fine.Simplify notes that it will continue to operate its service for existing users for at least the next three months, but makes no promises beyond that timeframe.

Article Link: Simplify Media Yanks iPhone Apps, Changing Focus (http://www.macrumors.com/iphone/2010/03/15/simplify-media-yanks-iphone-apps-changing-focus/)

screensaver400
Mar 15, 2010, 02:34 PM
3 months, huh? Developed the technology only to completely drop it?

3 months puts us to mid-June, about when new iPhone software is usually released. I wouldn't be surprised if Apple bought the technology (or the company) and is incorporating it into iPhone 4.0, perhaps with ties to MobileMe and that big data center of theirs.

roland.g
Mar 15, 2010, 02:34 PM
It's one thing to stop development, continue offering it through the store and scale back support.

But to discontinue, yank, and tell existing users that within 3 months they may not get any continued support or even use!, sorry but that is one way to ensure that when you do bring anything new to the marketplace, whatever marketplace it is, it will be met by hesitation over the fact that you are a sketchy company that may or may not stand behind anything. Poor business model.

wooo
Mar 15, 2010, 02:42 PM
I wouldn't be surprised if Apple bought the technology (or the company) and is incorporating it into iPhone 4.0, perhaps with ties to MobileMe and that big data center of theirs.

Given that apple NEVER comments on acquisitions and that they (simplify) even posted anything about the future on the blogs indicates that this is unlikely an Apple purchase, but it's of course possible. (more likely would be Google, in all honesty) My take on it (see more here: http://ootunes.blogspot.com/2010/03/what-happened-to-simplify-media-for.html ) is that they simply didn't have money to keep up with all the streaming since they used a proxy to get around firewalls, etc. (hence the simple setup compared to my own product which is peer to peer). Their iPhone apps had both dropped well below the top 25 paid music apps for months and months now (yes, I track this like a daytrader... as I used to view them as my primary competitor). I think it will be very sad though unless they come out with something similar in the Summer, they had a great product with an unbeatable price (possibly too unbeatable!)

HoserHead
Mar 15, 2010, 02:53 PM
There's always ooTunes, but I'm sad that I didn't hear about Simplify Media before now. Has anybody used both who can comment on their relative merits?

screensaver400
Mar 15, 2010, 02:54 PM
This is all speculation, but what you say suggests Apple may have bought just the technology.

How would Simplify act if Apple had? Apple being Apple, they wouldn't tell Simplify about their plans for the tech, but probably put a phase-out period in the contract (3 months).

So, Apple buys their tech, but Simplify doesn't know what Apple intends to do with, or when. All they know is they have to shut down the service in three months, so they announce that.

As you rightly note, Apple wouldn't comment on any acquisition publicly.

I'm just saying it's plausible, but we don't really have any evidence in either direction.

macduke
Mar 15, 2010, 02:54 PM
Mysteriously changing focus, can't comment on future direction, apps disappearing from app store, dropping support in time for OS 4.0?

Apple bought them. Probably for DIRT cheap.

But why would Apple build this into their software? I thought they made a ton of money off inflated memory prices. People need more memory without this product. So either they bought them to stifle competition, or they will add it to MobileMe to make it seem more valuable and attractive to new customers.

yoppie
Mar 15, 2010, 02:58 PM
I really hate to see SimplifyMedia shut down. I used this regularly on my macs and iPhone. I also liked that I could stream my friends' music collections with no trouble. I guess I'll be making the switch to Orb.

GoCubsGo
Mar 15, 2010, 02:58 PM
Mysteriously changing focus, can't comment on future direction, apps disappearing from app store, dropping support in time for OS 4.0?

But why would Apple build this into their software? I thought they made a ton of money off inflated memory prices. People need more memory without this product. So either they bought them to stifle competition, or they will add it to MobileMe to make it seem more valuable and attractive to new customers.

While there is no evidence to support this it certainly sounds this way. However, if they were to want to stifle competition then why allow the app ever?

theloon
Mar 15, 2010, 03:21 PM
Having just bought the iPhone app, so I would like a refund. I wonder how iTunes addresses this In Europe, for example, the App store is classed as a point of sale therefore Apple is responsible for refunds for issues like these.

Ummmm, I wonder...

websyndicate
Mar 15, 2010, 03:42 PM
Well I really really like this app and hate to see it go away. I think this is BS and I would like my money back being a supporter of version 1 and 2 I'm feeling the screwing.

jmacleodpc19
Mar 15, 2010, 04:02 PM
I use this app all of the time and I'll be sad to see it go. I leave my MBP upstairs and I drop my iPhone onto the Sound Dock. I've loved having my complete library on my iPhone whenever I have a signal.

But, because of this app, I haven't had to upgrade from my 8GB iPhone. I don't need to fill up the space with songs.

R1PPER
Mar 15, 2010, 04:08 PM
It's been reported alot that apple is launching a streaming service similar to simplify media. I presume Simplifiy Media are aware of this. Apple might have paid them a fee so there are no patent infringements? Whatever happens we will get this service back officially from Apple with iphone 4.

slu
Mar 15, 2010, 04:21 PM
As someone who recently started using this service, I am disappointed. I guess I will just try to get as much value as I can out of it for the next 3 months. The killer feature to me was being able to listen to my friends libraries. I am not even sure there is another way to do that on both the iPhone and Mac.

cfountain72
Mar 15, 2010, 05:07 PM
Apple bought Lala a while back, which may allow you to do things quite similar to what Simplify does...maybe better. An App has not been released, but their site allows you to 'upload' your iTunes library, from which you can stream music online instead of storing them on your iPhone. You can't currently stream to an iPhone, but that is probably not too far away. I'd assume Simplify simply saw the writing on the wall.

www.lala.com

Peace be with you.

tk421
Mar 15, 2010, 05:08 PM
I've found the Simplify iPhone apps to be incredibly slow. And their customer service has been pretty terrible too. I have actually told a couple friends to NOT purchase their app, I had such a poor experience with it.

tyson12zoll
Mar 15, 2010, 05:24 PM
I caught wind of this last night and was still able to sign up for a new account (around 5am).

optophobia
Mar 15, 2010, 05:35 PM
this was one of the first apps I got (when it was free), so it was good while it lasted.

Anyway, just checked, and you can still set up a new account

Excellerator
Mar 15, 2010, 05:59 PM
As someone who has bought Simplify Media 1 and 2 and then Simplify Photo for the iPhone I am disappointed. I considered this a page one app too.

MattWylde
Mar 15, 2010, 06:12 PM
This is by far the worst news that I've read all day. Not only did this app charge the existing users to upgrade from version 1 to version 2, but now they are cancelling the service in 3 months? It is rather upsetting since I use this app extensively for my music. At least they pulled the app from the App Store, which is more than I'd say for most developers.

It makes business sense that Apple would buy Simplify Media's service. Apple's product line price points are based upon storage capacity. As one member commented above me, he's not had to upgrade his 8GB phone because of apps like this. For that exact same reason, I did not update to the new iPod Touch 3G this year. Apple would much rather that consumer buy the newly released hardware each year. When you start offering apps that require your devices to have a very minimal amount of storage capacity, it defeats the purpose of charging more money for more memory storage. I really don't think Apple is intending to offer a streaming service (without charging a membership fee/monthly fee)...they just want to stop these type of apps from reducing their profits on hardware sales. Apple makes much more off of selling 1 iPhone than they do from selling apps. That's just my 2 cents...

dejo
Mar 15, 2010, 06:28 PM
Having just bought the iPhone app, so I would like a refund. I wonder how iTunes addresses this In Europe, for example, the App store is classed as a point of sale therefore Apple is responsible for refunds for issues like these.

Ummmm, I wonder...
Contact Apple. Refunds for App Store purchases are possible.

Aleco
Mar 15, 2010, 07:55 PM
Home Sharing on iTunes 9... It's gonna come soon by default for 4.0. Simple as that.

bdouglashall
Mar 15, 2010, 07:56 PM
It's one thing to stop development, continue offering it through the store and scale back support.

But to discontinue, yank, and tell existing users that within 3 months they may not get any continued support or even use!, sorry but that is one way to ensure that when you do bring anything new to the marketplace, whatever marketplace it is, it will be met by hesitation over the fact that you are a sketchy company that may or may not stand behind anything. Poor business model.

No doubt...glad I dropped $8 on that App...Thanks Simplify Media, Thanks!:confused:

ventro
Mar 15, 2010, 08:32 PM
Yeah really the only reason that makes sense is that Simplify is either aware of, or going to be part of something that Apple announces in 3 months. Either way, it's a really good bet that 4.0 is going to have some way to stream your entire library over the web.

Lopes
Mar 15, 2010, 08:46 PM
Apple bought Lala a while back, which may allow you to do things quite similar to what Simplify does...maybe better. An App has not been released, but their site allows you to 'upload' your iTunes library, from which you can stream music online instead of storing them on your iPhone. You can't currently stream to an iPhone, but that is probably not too far away. I'd assume Simplify simply saw the writing on the wall.

www.lala.com

Peace be with you.

How do you upload your itunes library to lala? Poking around the site now and can't find it.

OneMike
Mar 15, 2010, 08:54 PM
got this app when it was free. use it every day. will suck to see it go but oh well.

cfountain72
Mar 15, 2010, 09:32 PM
How do you upload your itunes library to lala? Poking around the site now and can't find it.

The site is not arranged particularly logically. From your Mac, you'll go through a simple sign up process. Then just go to http://www.lala.com/#downloads and download their Music Mover. After the Mover does its thing, you can go to lala.com from any online computer and click on 'My Collection' to listen to your music remotely.

Peace be with you.

bacaramac
Mar 15, 2010, 09:58 PM

Not everyone upgrades phones every year and/or buys extra memory devices, but MobileMe is $99 yearly. Maybe Apple did some research and found more people will pay for MobileMe that would have bought base memory anyways. Just a thought.

marksman
Mar 15, 2010, 10:42 PM
No doubt...glad I dropped $8 on that App...Thanks Simplify Media, Thanks!:confused:

My feelings too.

One of my favorite apps, and made it easy to justify not getting more space on a device because I could always get to my library if needed too.

This just sucks.

I understand stuff happens, but they did not even consider any kind of option to make this viable says something weird is going on.

Also why is the comment section closed on their blog. That seems weak.

str1f3
Mar 15, 2010, 10:57 PM
I'm not happy about this. The possibility of Apple buying their tech is only conjecture. The fact of the matter is that this product is going away. I had it when it was free, paid the upgrade price, and bought Simplify Photo to support them. This is a lousy move on their part.

There were a lot of problems with the service as well as it being slow, but I have a large library and it was one of my favorite apps.

Are there any alternatives to this on the App Store?

nvldxs
Mar 16, 2010, 12:03 AM
I'm not happy about this. The possibility of Apple buying their tech is only conjecture. The fact of the matter is that this product is going away. I had it when it was free, paid the upgrade price, and bought Simplify Photo to support them. This is a lousy move on their part.

There were a lot of problems with the service as well as it being slow, but I have a large library and it was one of my favorite apps.

Are there any alternatives to this on the App Store?

Try jukefly.com. You just install this small music server - really easy to setup and you can access all your music remotely through the website. And best of all their iphone app is free

sonictonic
Mar 16, 2010, 02:07 AM
3 months?!

BOOOOOOOOOOOO :mad:

trevorck
Mar 16, 2010, 02:16 AM
If you liked Simplify, you should really try Cinq. It's much faster, and easier to setup. They have photo synching right now, and it's really cool that when you take a photo it immediately gets saved at home. I hear they're adding music and video soon.

Check it out. There's a good video on their site too - http://cinq.tunaverse.com/

yoppie
Mar 16, 2010, 02:50 AM
Try jukefly.com. You just install this small music server - really easy to setup and you can access all your music remotely through the website. And best of all their iphone app is free

Jukefly looks good but I don't think you can stream your own music from a mac. It looks like there's a Windows requirement.

jawshua
Mar 16, 2010, 06:25 AM
Kinda getting sick of this whole well we want you to pay and we might support it . I Mean this isn't the first time i've been burned by some greedy company. They yank,pull apps from the store or leave them up so you pay for something that works on a lower firmware,drop support. So i won't be buying from them again, i find this app useless now anyways gg ripoffs

btw i blame apple for letting this go on. They need some type of contract system if you are going to charge for an app to support,refund, or iuno

asleyking187
Mar 16, 2010, 07:48 AM
This is all speculation, but what you say suggests Apple may have bought just the technology.

ugp
Mar 16, 2010, 08:08 AM
Kinda sucks since this is what I use for my music source at work.

pmz
Mar 16, 2010, 08:30 AM

Why would anyone ever buy anything from these scam artists again?

pmz
Mar 16, 2010, 08:31 AM
If you were using Simplify, you were wasting time and hurting your ears anyway. Who the hell wants their home music collection streamed at less than radio quality?

Go with DOTTUNES. Its free, and full quality.

bassjunky
Mar 16, 2010, 09:01 AM
If you were using Simplify, you were wasting time and hurting your ears anyway. Who the hell wants their home music collection streamed at less than radio quality?

Go with DOTTUNES. Its free, and full quality.

That wasn't my experience at all, I almost always got the near full bitrate of my music streamed while on 3G or wifi. When on Edge, the quality dropped some, but it was tolerable.

I'm disappointed in Simplify as well. I've used and enjoyed this app since I bought my first iPhone (3GS) last year. I think it's one of the best apps I've bought. Their app interface is very clean and intuitive. A few months ago, I worked with their support team on a couple of issues I had. They were very responsive and would give me some technical explanations on how their system worked.

I even inquired about them adding video capability to their product and was asked if I would be willing to participate in their beta program when/if this functionality is added. Guess I should no longer look forward to that.

Guess it's time to start looking at the alternatives.:(

Romanesq
Mar 16, 2010, 10:09 AM
and was a great way to manage a large library. Worth the money spent.
Hopefully they are in on the next round of Apple's launch. But I'm not altogether sure Apple is merely paying them to go away while it rolls out it's integrated solution via Lala.

Eduardo1971
Mar 16, 2010, 11:22 AM
As someone who has bought Simplify Media 1 and 2 and then Simplify Photo for the iPhone I am disappointed. I considered this a page one app too.

My thoughs exactly-I'm really bummed that this product is pulled off the market and those of us who bought their products will no longer have updated.

To think that Simplify Media 2 and Simplify Photo just came out several months ago...:(

muskratboy
Mar 16, 2010, 01:19 PM
Apple bought Lala a while back, which may allow you to do things quite similar to what Simplify does...maybe better.

and by "better" do you mean "not the same thing at all, with many more limitations?"

lala:
can't listen to my friends libraries
i have to take the extra step of uploading all my songs to the cloud? and i'd want to do that... why?

so, no.. it's not the same thing, and it doesn't do it better. because it doesn't do it at all.

djrobsd
Mar 16, 2010, 01:26 PM
Since they are going away, why doesn't someone just reverse engineer a comparable application? I think it will suck if Apple or some other company doesn't release a comparable solution before this shuts down.

djrobsd
Mar 16, 2010, 01:29 PM
Maybe this has nothing to do with Apple, perhaps the big bad record boys shut them down...

Did you see this article on their "about us" page?

http://www.simplifymedia.com/dmca.html

Maybe the record companies wanted them to pay royalties for music? I mean, it's one thing if I was streaming MY MUSIC COLLECTION (but then again my.mp3.com got shut down for that too!) - but simplify allows other people to listen to your music, which to me could be infringement, so maybe their shutdown has nothing to do with Apple, Lala, or anything remotely related.

wooo
Mar 16, 2010, 01:37 PM
Since they are going away, why doesn't someone just reverse engineer a comparable application? I think it will suck if Apple or some other company doesn't release a comparable solution before this shuts down.

There is no need to reverse engineer what they did. There's about 100 apps/applications that do similar things. What they did differently was they used a proxy to make it so it "just worked" on just about any network (instead of sending your songs from your computer directly to your iphone, they went through their server). This is great for setup, since it means you run the application and it works.... but it doesn't scale well at all, costs lots of money to maintain, and means when they turn off their proxy servers, you're screwed.

Anyone can easily (relatively) set up proxies to accomplish the same thing but it's just not going to be sustainable without charging some sort of subscription because bandwidth isn't free (and good sounding audio uses a lot of bandwidth). And with a proxy you're using an equal amount of upload and download bandwidth. So it's potentially 2x as expensive as what Pandora does for streaming (they do it only one way).

The fact that they had plans to do video would have made it even more impossible to sustain, but maybe the "relaunch" solves this problem in some elegant way? Or maybe they'll start charging a subscription? Nobody really knows...

pinacoladaburg
Mar 17, 2010, 05:21 AM
I NEED Simplify because I can't fit my media on my iPhone (with the crappy hard drive space) and still allow room for all my apps and photos. I wonder if Google is behind this...

bassjunky
Mar 17, 2010, 02:25 PM
There is no need to reverse engineer what they did. There's about 100 apps/applications that do similar things. What they did differently was they used a proxy to make it so it "just worked" on just about any network (instead of sending your songs from your computer directly to your iphone, they went through their server). This is great for setup, since it means you run the application and it works.... but it doesn't scale well at all, costs lots of money to maintain, and means when they turn off their proxy servers, you're screwed.

Anyone can easily (relatively) set up proxies to accomplish the same thing but it's just not going to be sustainable without charging some sort of subscription because bandwidth isn't free (and good sounding audio uses a lot of bandwidth). And with a proxy you're using an equal amount of upload and download bandwidth. So it's potentially 2x as expensive as what Pandora does for streaming (they do it only one way).

The fact that they had plans to do video would have made it even more impossible to sustain, but maybe the "relaunch" solves this problem in some elegant way? Or maybe they'll start charging a subscription? Nobody really knows...

I'm not exactly sure that's how it works. From my understanding, their servers were setup to host the list of music you're hosting and what IP it is hosted from, as well as what IP your client/iphone is assigned. I don't believe the actual music data was streamed through their servers. Regardless, the way they designed their system, their servers were necessary.

I wish it were possible for someone to reconfigure the client app to be able to manually point the client to a DynDns address or IP specifically so we did not have to rely on their servers for the initial handshake.

I tried out JukeFly, and while it works, the interface is crap compared to Simplify. That's what I like about Simplify so much, it has a very logical and easy-to-use interface.

Friscohoya
Mar 17, 2010, 02:37 PM
I hate th is app. Your computer having to be on and connected makes it worthless. The cloud is the future.

cmaier
Mar 17, 2010, 03:06 PM
I hate th is app. Your computer having to be on and connected makes it worthless. The cloud is the future.

With "the cloud" you are always at the mercy of someone else. In this particular case, simplifymedia decided to pull the plug, and you're screwed. If you stream directly from your machine, you control your own destiny.

noshjewman
Mar 18, 2010, 10:43 AM
I'm really shocked and saddened by this announcement.
Simplify was a page 1 app for me too - and having just made the jump to iPhone from iPod touch I have used Simplify enough to justify changing my data plan!

I'd also been telling everyone I found about how good it was... damn.

Keep those suggestions for other apps coming - any Cydia apps out there that can do anything similar?

MutinyP
Mar 18, 2010, 03:03 PM
I recetly got a few friends running it and was always using the iPhone app at work, really was one of my favorite apps, bought when it was launched at a discount price and paid for the upgrades that followed. Swiched to Mac last week and have found myself shut out!

If SM actions are as a result of a hopefull takeover then congraulations and all the best, but there severance for now is a little over dramatic towards their customers.

I dont think they are crumbling under music licence issues as the announcement sounds relatively positive and wouldent require them to drop there Photo app / support as well.

Any favorite alternatives?

Lala: US only so not for me.
Dot.Tunes: dosent have and app (or do there best to hide it)
jukefly.com: Windows only.

ooTunes: need to give it a try

Hope this is a quickly forgotten consequence of a turn of good thing to come for SM, but for now, Damn it!

str1f3
Mar 18, 2010, 03:32 PM
I'm going to give ooTunes a try in the next couple of weeks. I've still got time before SM pulls the plug.

ooTunes has an interesting blog post (http://ootunes.blogspot.com/2010/03/what-happened-to-simplify-media-for.html) on the matter of Simplify saying that Simplify may have screwed up initially by giving the product away for free.

It also states that because it always has been a paid service, ooTunes will be around for years. It also looks like it has a lot better features.

Would like to hear from anyone who did buy this.

temtexdent
Mar 20, 2010, 10:40 AM
Since the announcement, several folks have been unable to connect to me. Looking at their application, it looks like it did not do the last auto-update. Anyone else having issues with people who could connect in the past having trouble after the last update and / or announcement?

calderone
Mar 20, 2010, 11:04 AM
I bought v1 and thought it was good. Then they released v2 asking for another $5.99 (i think). That is when I knew the company was bogus. This announcement took it to another level. Whatever they release in the future, I will be sure to let people know about their practices.

str1f3
Mar 20, 2010, 01:04 PM
Since the announcement, several folks have been unable to connect to me. Looking at their application, it looks like it did not do the last auto-update. Anyone else having issues with people who could connect in the past having trouble after the last update and / or announcement?

I haven't tried recently because I mostly stream my own library (still works) but I've noticed since the last update my contacts window within Simplify is blank. My guess is you can no longer stream another persons' library.

Very shady.

temtexdent
Mar 20, 2010, 06:41 PM

Well nevermind. I went back and read an edited FAQ from 3/17. The friends feature is completely disabled. Oh well...

str1f3
Apr 18, 2010, 02:40 PM
Having a hard time finding a replacement. Tried out Z-Subsonic and it sucked. Paid $5 for the app, has a horrible UI and is a real pain to set up. You also have to "donate" at least $10 to get a domain address from them to access it through the iPhone app.

jameslikeness
Apr 30, 2010, 07:55 AM
Anyone have any new info on what's going on with Simplify?

padrongus
May 10, 2010, 08:35 AM
I am also waiting to hear something about SimplifyMedia. I have tried all of the other alternatives but none of them are as easy to use and provide the same functionality. It is kind of strange that there is no news or even rumor as to what may be going on with this company and their product since the initial news. It is also a shame that none of the other applications can provide easy-to-read song information legibility, iTunes playlist support, and simple setup.

kiljoy616
May 10, 2010, 06:50 PM
Apple Streaming coming soon. No doubt about that. :)

Angelo Daisy
May 12, 2010, 09:04 AM
Wanted a program similar to simplifymedia, for use with Mac and iPhone, to share your iTunes music, with friends who have mac.Il my mac has the router, so how can I share?
What can I use?

bassjunky
May 12, 2010, 11:22 AM
Apple Streaming coming soon. No doubt about that. :)

Link? While I hope you're right, and it seems to only make sense to at least be able to stream your own iTunes library to your iPhone, I can see this not happening for a while.

I don't get why all of the other apps that try to stream your own library (not radio stations or Napster like apps) suck so bad. There's not one that is as clean and streamlined as SM. In fact, the most I have seen really suck and make them far too complicated than they need to be. I think streaming apps like these should basically emulate the iPod app on the phone.

noshjewman
May 13, 2010, 03:38 AM
Anyone tried Spotify Premium?
Since the latest update you can add your own music, so that theoretically it is all available.
I tried Spotify for a month or so soon after the iPhone launch, but stopped using it. Now might be the time to retry. 10 a month is a lot, but it's such a great programme on the computer...
Anyone have much experience on the phone?

robogobo
May 30, 2010, 01:53 AM
My guess is Apple bought Simplify to kill it, to keep it from competing with their upcoming subscription service. If they don't kill it, you can bet it won't be as good if it's part of 4.0, or god forbid, MobileMe.

emoo69
May 30, 2010, 06:30 AM
My guess is Apple bought Simplify to kill it, to keep it from competing with their upcoming subscription service. If they don't kill it, you can bet it won't be as good if it's part of 4.0, or god forbid, MobileMe.

Where have you been? Google bought them out.

http://techcrunch.com/2010/05/20/google-buys-simplify-media-to-power-music-syncing-for-new-itunes-competitor/

Adem Stival
Aug 6, 2010, 07:06 AM
With iTunes, it seems impossible to copy iPod playlists to iPhone. But iPod/iPhone transfer can make it possible. While iTunes to iPod/iPhone is an one-way sync, iPod/iPhone transfer offers you a flexible way to transfer iPod/iPhone playlist to computer or iTunes.