PDA

View Full Version : Best Mouse for a Imac G5

brenton
Sep 16, 2004, 06:23 PM
Hello, I was wondering what the best mouse would be for a Imac g5 :D
I currently Have a Xp hp Windows computer :(
But I am moving to Apple
Of course I am going to keep my Windows Because I will use it for my programs I already have :p
So I Really like how the Apple's Mouse looks, But I want one That has a right clicker and A Scrolling thingy, So Thankyou

Btw I was wondering If I have a Desk for my computer right in the hallway of my bedroom and my trophy room in my new house (It isnt completely built yet) And I also Have A Desk in my room, I was wondering If I should put the mac or my hp in there, I was thinking the hp, But I was wondering and maybe you guys could give me an opinion

Thankyou
Brenton :p

brenton
Sep 16, 2004, 06:34 PM
Is it against the rules to double post I cant find them (Stupid Vbulletin) IMO Ipb is much better :D

Brian Haworth
Sep 16, 2004, 06:34 PM
The Mouse. (http://www.macmice.com/themouse.html)

brenton
Sep 16, 2004, 06:37 PM
Omg that mouse is awesome where can u get it ;)

JOD8FY
Sep 16, 2004, 06:42 PM
You can order it online from that site.

Yes, it looks just like the Pro Mouse doesn't it? They have a Bluetooth version of it coming out October 5, in case you're looking for a BT mouse.

JOD8FY

crazzyeddie
Sep 16, 2004, 06:44 PM
Omg that mouse is awesome where can u get it ;)

That site, obviously...

Any PC mouse will work basically if it has USB or Bluetooth. Most bluetooth mice that include Bluetooth adapters will not work, but if you have a built-in adapter or buy a Mac-compatible adapter, they should work fine.

brenton
Sep 16, 2004, 07:43 PM
Well I guess thats pretty much the only place that sells it like if apple or even compusa sold It I would definately want to get it :p