Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

sneeks

macrumors 65816
Oct 21, 2007
Glasgow, UK
Glasgow

a0f6a35d.jpg

gazwas

macrumors 6502
Aug 11, 2008
PC World empty!

I know its not an Apple store but I just went into my local PC World in the midlands and there were no people there at all - 20 mins after they opened! :eek:

The assistants were standing around with nothing to do! Plenty of stock (not sure which versions) but no Apple accessories (which I went in for).

Sorry no photo.

bazzaric

macrumors member
Mar 7, 2009
the Aberdeen photo must have been taken quite recently. There were 100ish people in a queue at around 7:50am

Mattwood

macrumors member
Jul 11, 2008
I scrapped my Pre-Order and went to my Local PC World this morning (Stoke)

There was 5 of us queueing for the store to open, the couple of people in front had been there since 4 and 5am I got there at 7am that was it really till the store opened at 8. left at 20 past and 2 other people came in while I was paying at the tills. Think they wont sell out today.

Locker

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Aug 22, 2007
Staffordshire, UK
I've heard that PC World in Stoke has stock levels second only to Regent Street. A friend and I both got one from there (well, I'm at work and he's on Holiday so technically his mum and sister picked them up)! If you're wondering why his mum and sister had to go by the way, it's because they only allow one iPad per customer, even in the PC World stores.

I just want to go and collect it and get home now!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.