UK Queue Photos

Discussion in 'iPad' started by Locker, May 28, 2010.

1. macrumors 6502

2. macrumors 6502a

Glasgow

[​IMG]

3. macrumors member

gazwas

PC World empty!

I know its not an Apple store but I just went into my local PC World in the midlands and there were no people there at all - 20 mins after they opened! :eek:

The assistants were standing around with nothing to do! Plenty of stock (not sure which versions) but no Apple accessories (which I went in for).

Sorry no photo.

4. macrumors member

Should of done some homework……..

[​IMG]

(Did get one from another PC world!)

5. macrumors 6502

The pic of the birmingham que makes me glad that I ordered and it came yesterday :D

6. macrumors member

the Aberdeen photo must have been taken quite recently. There were 100ish people in a queue at around 7:50am

7. macrumors member

Mattwood

I scrapped my Pre-Order and went to my Local PC World this morning (Stoke)

There was 5 of us queueing for the store to open, the couple of people in front had been there since 4 and 5am I got there at 7am that was it really till the store opened at 8. left at 20 past and 2 other people came in while I was paying at the tills. Think they wont sell out today.

8. thread starter macrumors 6502

I've heard that PC World in Stoke has stock levels second only to Regent Street. A friend and I both got one from there (well, I'm at work and he's on Holiday so technically his mum and sister picked them up)! If you're wondering why his mum and sister had to go by the way, it's because they only allow one iPad per customer, even in the PC World stores.

I just want to go and collect it and get home now!