PDA

View Full Version : Recommendation for MPpro 13" and iPad case

nigels0
Jun 4, 2010, 04:20 PM
Hi,
I'm looking for some help in getting a computer bag which will hold my MacBook pro 13" as well as my iPad and power supply and bunches of cables and adaptors. As I take the machines on airplanes, I'm keen to get a bag that is not much bigger than the macbook in length and width, but with at least 3 compartments.

I'm looking for something stylish and prepared to pay a reasonable amount for the bag - and I'm a guy.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

DeuceDeuce
Jun 4, 2010, 04:56 PM
Hi,
I'm looking for some help in getting a computer bag which will hold my MacBook pro 13" as well as my iPad and power supply and bunches of cables and adaptors. As I take the machines on airplanes, I'm keen to get a bag that is not much bigger than the macbook in length and width, but with at least 3 compartments.

I'm looking for something stylish and prepared to pay a reasonable amount for the bag - and I'm a guy.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

http://www.goincase.com/products/detail/nylon-sleeve-cl57324

The iPad fits in the side pocket with the Apple Case one it, not sure if a thicker case would work but its perfect for my needs.

nigels0
Jun 4, 2010, 05:00 PM
Actually I already have that one! It is just too packed with all the cables and pus etc. If it was just wider as well....

I'm looking also for something that looks stylish and hi-tech.

GadgetGeek71
Jun 4, 2010, 05:01 PM
I'm constantly on the plane flying to India. I carry my 13" uMBP with me every time and I've found that a typical notebook backpack is the way to go. I've had a couple of brief case type notebook bags, but I've found that they will not hold as much "stuff" as a backpack.

I have a Swiss Army backpack with a black neoprene incase sleeve (with the faux fur on the inside)..

DeuceDeuce
Jun 4, 2010, 05:03 PM
I'm keen to get a bag that is not much bigger than the macbook in length and width, but with at least 3 compartments.

Actually I already have that one! It is just too packed with all the cables and pus etc. If it was just wider as well....

I'm looking also for something that looks stylish and hi-tech.

You want it not much bigger then your MacBook Pro but not packed? Good luck, the incase case is the smallest 3 compartment bag I know of.

nigels0
Jun 5, 2010, 05:32 AM
Yes - Just wider.

WRT backpacks - I must admit, I find them quite ugly and actually hard to carry.