PDA

View Full Version : Is powersupport also anti-smudge?

macswitcha2
Jun 8, 2010, 08:31 PM
I only see that it says its anti-glare?

xraytech
Jun 8, 2010, 08:46 PM
I only see that it says its anti-glare?

It's marketed as "Anti-Glare" and yes, finger smudges are less apparent.

SchneiderMan
Jun 8, 2010, 09:07 PM
It's marketed as "Anti-Glare" and yes, finger smudges are less apparent.

I agree.

yvrgal
Jun 8, 2010, 09:32 PM
I have Power Support on my iPhone and iPad. Yes, it is smudge free and I love it.

MikeK2
Jun 9, 2010, 08:45 AM
I bought the Incipio anti-glare initially, and it was definitely not smudge free. Since I have the anti-glare from PowerSupport on my iPhone I bought the iPad one when it was available, and got it the other day. It's much, much better about smudges.

mcdj
Jun 9, 2010, 08:55 AM
While the PS and other ag films are definitely more smudge resistant, over time they build up oils from your hands and do get shinier. But I've discovered that a few wipes with a bit of Bestine thinner on a paper towel restores the lovely matte finish in seconds.

jb007
Jun 15, 2010, 09:41 PM
Just wanted to add my opinion about the PS products.
I put a anti-glare PS protector on my 3GS last year right out of the box - LOVE IT. Perfect product and the original is still on.

The product does reduce smudges and glare. I also find that my finger slides easier over the screen.

No surprise that when I got my iPad that I ordered a PS screen protector. Too bad I had to wait a couple weeks for shipping. Just put it on a couple of days ago and once again the product is a home run - just my opinion.

Thanks