Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

spinnerlys

Original poster
Sep 7, 2008
forlod bygningen
Hi, as of 21:11 CET (June 22nd, 2010), Forum Spy does not load in Safari 5 and Chrome 5 (latest version), in Safari I get the "failed to open" error, and Chrome could not connect to spy.macrumors.com.

Is it just me, or is that feature switched off somehow?

Btw, the rest of the site works without a hiccup, except the colour select still does not work.

Mugambo

macrumors 6502
Jul 4, 2009
Hi, as of 21:11 CET (June 22nd, 2010), Forum Spy does not load in Safari 5 and Chrome 5 (latest version), in Safari I get the "failed to open" error, and Chrome could not connect to spy.macrumors.com.

Is it just me, or is that feature switched off somehow?

Btw, the rest of the site works without a hiccup, except the colour select still does not work.

Happened twice in the last hour

spinnerlys

Original poster
Sep 7, 2008
forlod bygningen
These questions can best be answered by searching. Also, please see the FAQ, which might help you with further searches in the future.

Just playin' with ya' spinnerlys. :)

Damn right the Spy is working. It's whizzing by and really hard to click a post.

But how do I search? My iPhone 2012 is still not activated and came two weeks and two years too early.

I have the iPhone stuff excluded, thus the Forum Spy looks kinda empty, like GGJstudios told us about some days ago.

It's a little bit frightening though to see so many people using Apple devices, especially the iPhone and iPad numbers of the last three months are astonishing. We'll get new users anyway, fresh meat is good.
Ups, my spinach is ripe to be taken from the stove.

spinnerlys

Original poster
Sep 7, 2008
forlod bygningen
Why would the folks at UPS care about your spinach? :confused:

Because DHL does. Isn't that common sense amongst pipe sailors? Or was it sailor pipes? I always confuse those two, especially with a bucket of rum under my head.

Now FedEx took the noodles and put them in the water, and now I have to wait for a fourth major logistics firm to be established to fry my Halloumi. And it should better care.

Bastards.

GGJstudios

macrumors Westmere
May 16, 2008
Because DHL does. Isn't that common sense amongst pipe sailors? Or was it sailor pipes? I always confuse those two, especially with a bucket of rum under my head.

Now FedEx took the noodles and put them in the water, and now I have to wait for a fourth major logistics firm to be established to fry my Halloumi. And it should better care.

Bastards.

I'll have what he's having! :D
drunk_cat.jpg

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.