PDA

View Full Version : Norwegian Apple Reseller....

digital1
Oct 28, 2004, 11:13 AM
Hey guys.

I have a friend in Norway who is into Macs, and he has not had a chance to see any Macs in person. I was wondering if anyone knew of any Apple resellers in Norway. I got as far as figuring out which Apple site was norwegian and which link was the "Buy Apple" link, but he said the reseller page doesn't really take him anywhere. If anyone could provide a link, an address or something that would be great. ;)

cluthz
Oct 28, 2004, 11:29 AM
Hey guys.

I have a friend in Norway who is into Macs, and he has not had a chance to see any Macs in person. I was wondering if anyone knew of any Apple resellers in Norway. I got as far as figuring out which Apple site was norwegian and which link was the "Buy Apple" link, but he said the reseller page doesn't really take him anywhere. If anyone could provide a link, an address or something that would be great. ;)

Where in norway does he live?
If he lives near the biggest cities like, Oslo, Bergen; Trondheim or Stavanger it shouldn't be a problem..

Anyway here is a searchable list over norwegian apple stores:
http://applefn.infonow.net/bin/findNow?DEFAULT=DEFAULT&CLIENT_ID=APPLE_EUROPE&FTR0_COUNTRY=NOR&LANGUAGE=NOR_NORWEGIAN&FTR0_CITY=&FTR0_POSTAL_CODE=&SEARCH_TYPE=SALES&REGION=&COMPANY_NAME=&SHOW_LOG=&NEW_SEARCH=FALSE&PAGE=Search.html

digital1
Oct 28, 2004, 12:21 PM
I forget which city he lives in at the moment. I will ask him again... But thanks for the link ;) I will pass it on to him ;)

annk
Oct 29, 2004, 06:27 AM
In Oslo, it's Mac 'n Carry at Ullevål Stadion. Take the T-bane to Ullevål Stadion, the store is right there.

http://www.officeline.no/MC/oslo.html

Abstract
Oct 29, 2004, 09:01 AM
Can't you go to the Norwegian Apple online Store and "find nearest reseller location"??

cluthz
Oct 29, 2004, 10:38 AM
Can't you go to the Norwegian Apple online Store and "find nearest reseller location"??

Yes, he can.
I've posted the link post #2.

Abstract
Oct 29, 2004, 11:54 AM
Oh sorry. WHen I saw the URL, it didn't say www.apple.no or anything, so I didn't think you actually provided a link to the Apple store. But yeah, it can't be THAT hard to find a reseller in your area.

digital1
Oct 31, 2004, 08:42 PM
Oh sorry. WHen I saw the URL, it didn't say www.apple.no or anything, so I didn't think you actually provided a link to the Apple store. But yeah, it can't be THAT hard to find a reseller in your area.

Yeah plus the fact I can't read Norwegian really ;) LOL. I got as far as figuring out where the site was and which link had the find the reseller area but my friend couldn't find one in his area, it just took him back to the Apple homepage(according to him) But thanks for the help guys ;)

spookykids
Nov 1, 2004, 05:36 AM
I think ive heard somewhere that another mac & carry store is going to open somewhere around Aker Brygge. Its supposedly going to be bigger and better than the one on Ullevål Stadion

annk
Nov 1, 2004, 10:18 AM
Yupp, it´s opening in Dronning Maudsgt, right by Rådhusplassen. Opening on Saturday - I´m hoping for an invite to the betaopening on Friday!!! :D

cluthz
Nov 1, 2004, 10:49 AM
Yupp, it´s opening in Dronning Maudsgt, right by Rådhusplassen. Opening on Saturday - I´m hoping for an invite to the betaopening on Friday!!! :D

The only thing you have to do to get an invite is to mail them and give them some ideas how you'd like that the new store to look

digital1
Nov 1, 2004, 11:07 AM
Thanks for all the responses guys! I will pass it on to my friend in Norway ;)